Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Jenny's POV

"Uh, can I see him? Please?" I asked the doctor and he nodded then pushed my wheel chair to get inside, while mom, grandma and Francis sat outside. I don't know what to feel.. I feel so.. weak  inside..

The doctor got out and I am now face to face with Niall.. he looked at me first then smiled at me, well, he was trying to..

"Hi." I said to him and he smiled again at me.

"Hello, are you with me during the accident?" he asked the I nodded, tears are beginning to fill my eyes again..

"Yes, yes. I am.." I said, while holding his hand.

"Well, get well soon to us." he joked and I chuckled, still fighting to not cry.

"Why are you with me during the accident? Are you my friend? cousin?" he asked, not bothering to look at our intertwined fingers.

"I.. I'm your.. girlfriend.." I said, and the tears spill down my cheeks..

He smiled at me, wiping my tears with his hands..

"Don't cry, girlfriend. Even if I don't completely know you or remember you.. I can sense that we really had a good one relationship before.." he said

"You're right, we had a good one..my name's Jenny by the way.." I said

"Hm, beautiful name for a beautiful girl, my name's Niall." he smiled again and I chuckled, admiring the face of the boy I love.

"So, I'll let you rest for now, Niall.. " I said, letting go of his hand.

"Okay, visit me soon, Jenny. Or maybe I'll visit you when I'm totally fine, bye for now." he said with a smile.

"Sure, Niall. I'll visit soon, promise. Bye." I said, leading my wheel chair to the door to exit.

He nodded with a smile again..

 And I made my way to the hall, exiting Niall's room..