Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Niall's POV

Me and Jenny really enjoyed our time together at the carnival, and right now, we're driving on our way to their house cause it's already midnight. "Hey Niall, I really had a nice time at the carnival." she said. "I did too.. Hope we can do it again next time babe." I said while intertwining our fingers together. She smiled then looked shocked "Niall! there's a truck!" she shouted and I immediately looked ahead but it's too late.

Our car crashed infront of the truck, I didn't noticed that we changed lanes when I holded hands with Jenny... Then everything went black..

No one's POV

30 minutes later, the ambulance arrived, there, stood a crying mother and a grandma near the highway.. the paramedics tried to remove the unconscious bodies inside of the crashed car.. they noticed that the man and woman were holding hands.. the driver of the truck had a broken nose and the police invited him at the station for questioning.. no one saw the accident so the police had no witness to tell them what actually happened.

The paramedics gently laid down the unconscious bodies on the stretcher then drove them to the nearest hospital. The police searched for the man's ID inside the car to call his family.. but unfortunately, the only number that was written was his cousin's phone number.. the police contacted his cousin and he arrived after 15 minutes.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital, the nurses in the emergency room prepared everything. The unconscious bodies of the two lovers was brought to the emergency room and the three doctors connected the wires and tubes to the bodies.. "Check the heartbeat!" the doctor shouted and the nurse immediately turned her eyes on the monitor "Still beating!" the nurse shouted. "Check the man's heartbeat!" the other doctor shouted. And the nurse turned his eyes on the monitor.. "His heartbeat was slower than normal!" the male nurse shouted..

Then the other nurses cleaned wounds and scars on the two bodies.. The doctor checked the man's eyes and the pupils were showing that the body is still unconscious..

The woman's body was full of wounds and scars.. The nurses pitied the lovers bodies... if they only knew what the two lovers did in the past.. their ups and downs and their problems that they survived.. together..