Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Niall's POV

I arrived at school 5minutes early.. I got my things inside the locker and looked for Jenny.. Hmm.. I wonder what she's doing right now... I walked to my English class and sit down on the very back of the room. Minutes after, Jenny arrived and sit down. She looked at me and I sent her a smirk.. She sent me a death glare and looked for Alice. Mr.Webster arrived and gave us a pop quiz..oh how I hate pop quiz! The questions are awfully difficult and confusing so I just write random and weird things. The class ended and Jenny quickly ran to her locker. She knows that I'll follow her no matter what.. So I hide on the janitor's closet and wait for her to pass by..

Jenny's POV

I am walking to my next class but suddenly someone pulled me inside the janitor's closet. I couldn't scream because a hand is covering my hand. I looked up and saw that awful familiar blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hey babe.... Are you hiding from me?.... You know I always get what I want.... And I want you.... Tomorrow you'll be all mine and you can't hide cause I'll still find you...and we'll be together..." Niall said. A tear escaped my eye when he said that..

" I'll never be yours.." I whispered

He laughed "Let's see tomorrow..." I quickly punched his stomach and ran away..

I picked my bag and ran home.. I arrived at my house in only ten minutes and shut the door

"Hi sweetie did you invite Niall for dinner" my grandma asked

"Umm.. No I forgot... I'm sorry" I said

"Ok I'll just invite him by myself" grandma said

"No! Umm I think he's busy" I said

"Ok, maybe next time" she said sadly

I ran upstairs and changed to my pjs...