Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*The Next Day*

Niall's POV

Today is the day Jenny will be MINE.. I hope that the plan works..right now I'm on my bed,staring at the ceiling thinking what can happen after my plan works. Will her parents call the police? Of course they will...

I jumped out of the bed and went to my bathroom ready for my daily routine, take a bath, brush my teeth, and pick my clothes for today. I walked downstairs and grab my cereals. I am not really used to eat a normal breakfast like pancakes and waffles or whatever. I grab the milk from the fridge and pour it to my bowl. And pour my favorite cereals. I just ate quietly. I checked my watch and OH sh*t I am Late!!!! I quickly got up and not really caring if I hadn't finished my breakfast. I grab my bag and ran out of the house.

Jenny's POV

I saw Niall ran out of his house.. I got up from the dining chair and say goodbye to my mom and grandma. I got my bag and walk out of the house. I arrived at school 10 minutes late. Ugh I'm sure I'll have detention later. Whatever I went to my locker and get the things I need. I walk to my first class which is Arts.. I remembered that Niall is there too.. Oh joy!!! Note the sarcasm.. I arrived to my arts class and got to my sit. Mrs. Jenkins didn't noticed that I arrived so thankfully I think I don't have detention. I saw Niall grinning at me..