Chapter 29

Jenny's POV

I've been kidnapped by my dad for 3 days from now, and no one hasn't found me yet...Right now, I've been having lack of sleep and I could die because of hunger. I can just imagine that Niall, Mom,and grandma found me dead inside of this room..and my dad is still free from this world, killing and doing drugs instead of being locked up in jail..

It's been 5 hours since my dad let me drink a glass of water and punch me in the stomach..

I hope Niall and my family will found me soon, so that bastard will be locked up in jail and will not be free for the rest of his stupid life..

Niall's POV

I didn't sleep for this whole three days.. I've been busy finding for my princess for this whole 3 fucking days because of her psycho dad, who fucking kidnapped her and probably enjoys his shitty life, doing what the hell he wants.. while me and her family is worried as shit for her..

I couln't take my anger any longer so I angrily punched the wall for my anger to come out..

Just imagine that the love of your life being taken away from you by her father a.k.a soon to be your father-in-law. And her mom and grandma was crying for 3 days, worried about her. And there's me, trying to save my princess but looks like the destiny hace some plans..

Thankfully, my cousin, Francis, was helping us to find Jenny..we've been asking people if they saw a man and a girl, who's about 16-years-old and have dark brown hair and blue eyes..but sadly, no one did.

Right now, I am asking people if they ever saw a man and a girl again and showing her picture for they'll be able to recognize her. I approached a black haired man and asked

"Good day Sir, May I ask if you ever saw a man and a girl, who's around her age of sixteen for this past few days?" I asked politely and showed her picture..

He looked for her picture for a few seconds and said..

"I think.. I did. I saw the girl.. getting inside an abandoned house near the Golden st. And the man is behind her.. It actually looks like the man is forcing her to get inside the abandoned house.. But I just shrugged it off because they actually looked like they're realated to each other.." he said and gave me a worried look

"Sir, thank you so much for the help. You see, this girl was kidnapped by her father three days ago..Can you give me the the address of the house please?" I said quickly

"Sure.. It's #4 Manhattan residence but it's already abandoned and Golden street. I actually live near there and it's like 2 hours from here.." he said

"Thank you so much,Sir, I highly appreciate your help so much.. " I thanked him

"No problem, young man. Go and save the love of your life now!" he said

I nodded and called Francis and Liam for their help..

This is it.. we will meet again, my Princess