Epilogue

Epilogue

Everyone said that Forever is just a myth. But how can they say that without even knowing some inspiring couples, proving that there's such thing called Forever, right? People these days are really debating about that thing. Maybe, there's no Forever but just imagine the moments you had fun with the person you love.. can be your grandma and grandpa, your father and mother, your cousins, your uncles and aunts, your friends and most especially, the person you will love the most, the father or mother of your children. Your spouse in the future to be exact..

And here I am, Jenny Cortez - Horan. Telling you that maybe Forever exists.. I had a relationship with Niall Horan , before we got happily married two decades ago, had 5 children, taking care of Maxwell the dog, living in a simple yet cozy home. Been here for each other through ups and downs, without even thinking about separation, annulment and divorce.

His work now, is the school's principal while me, I'm working as an architect. Grandma died five years ago.. while mom was living with her new husband, which I'm happy for her. And my dad, well, I don't know whatever he was doing in his life, probably wasting it.

I didn't have a perfect life but I had perfect memories with my not so perfect life, which I'm contented with that.

You see, all you have to do is enjoy life with someone you love, maybe do some crazy moments with them.

"Baby?"  I heard Niall say, entering our bedroom.

"Yeah?" I replied back

"Can you massage me please? My back's hurting from sitting all day from that uncomfy chair at the office." he said, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Sure, honey." I said, letting him lay on our bed without even taking a shower.. I started massaging his shoulders then his whole back after.

"Baby?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Our love story is crazy."

I am Jenny Horan, wife of Niall Horan, and this is Crazy....