Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Jenny's POV

It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm still wide awake. I got up from bed and grab my coat and shoes, I just want to take some fresh air outside... I walked downstairs then opened the front door... And began to walk on the empty street.. Cold air began to whip on my face while I put my hands inside the pockets of my coat.. I passed by the woods but I think someone's following me, I looked behind but there's no one behind me.. I continued to walk but suddenly...

"Long time no see my daughter.." Someone said behind me then put his hands on my mouth..

I tried to scream but muffled noises were just heard..

I know who the hell this man is.. It's my psycho dad..

Memories flooded in my mind when I was 5-year-old kid,playing with her dolls..

*FLASHBACK*

"What the hell is wrong with you John?! You always come home drunk! Jenny is even scared of you!" My mom shouted at my dad while I play with my dolls..

Moments later I heard my mummy cried in pain.. I stopped playing with my dolls then go to our kitchen..

I saw my dad holding a knife while my mom is crying on the floor, blood rushes out of her arm..

My dad saw me standing there, he dropped the knife then walked towards me..

"I'm sorry Jenny.. You'll always be my princess.." He whispered then ran outside..

I helped my mum stand then I heard sirens outside our house...

What happened to my daddy?