Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Niall's POV

I'm sure that she freaked out last night . Of course who wouldn't be shocked if someone texted you 'hey babe nice pjs looks cute on you' Yeah but that was part of the plan.....

Jenny's POV

I really didn't enough sleep last night.. Heck I'm really wide awake last night.

C'mon who wouldn't have a sleepless night if your psycho and shirtless neighbor just texted you 'hey babe cute pjs' It really creeps the living soul inside of me when I remember what happened last night.. I'm sure I have big dark circles under my eyes.

*skip the walk to school*

Jenny's POV

"Class please pass your home works in front!" Mr. Webster ordered

I quickly got up and pass my homework but when I turned around I saw the most annoying and irritating smirk I have ever seen in my entire life.. Of course it belonged to the one and only... Niall Horan...ugh I just wanna slap that stupid smirk on his face. I just sent him a death glare before I sit down

*skip the whole class*

Jenny's POV

Thank God I didn't see that weird kid again, So I just went to my locker, when I opened my the locker, a note fell it said 'hey babe, I just wanna say that you left me with  thoughts last night. You'll be mine in two days-N'

I was so scared right now but before I could react more, two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and someone whispered in my ear "I see you already read my note... The clock is ticking babe two more days..." I already know who whispered of course it's Niall. I try to break free from his two muscular arms but he's just so strong..

He laughed"babe don't even try. The more you strangle the more tight my arms will hold you.." He kissed my neck. Gosh he really disgusts me...

I finally broke free from those filthy arms of him and run as fast as I can to the nearest girls comfort room.