23(SPG)

23 (SPG)

She's been staring at her reflection in front of the mirror. As she stares, her hand is caressing her neck then her eyes went down on the jewelry box.

Dahan-dahan niyang kinuha ang jewelry box at binuksan iyon. Mahinang suminghap siya nang makita ulit ang pamilyar na gold chain na mayroong arrow and heart pendant.

Her eyes closed when a familiar memory of her and Franz having a conversation years ago crept in her mind.

"Why are you giving me this?"

Her lips automatically smiled when she saw Franz's stunning and genuine smile, "Because you're my most favorite person in the world."

She felt the familiar warmth when she remembers how his strong arms encircled around her body, giving her one of the warmest and comforting hugs. "Sobra kitang paborito na hindi ko gustong mapahamak ka. The arrow is to protect you from any harm, baby."

She continued reminiscing that memory.

"Won't you ask me about the heart?" He asked.

"What about the heart?"

"It's my heart. Don't give it away, please."

Dahan-dahan ay idinilat niya ang kanyang mga mata at natagpuan ang sariling sinusuot 'yun. Malungkot siyang ngumiti nang maisuot ang kwintas na iyon, "You're the one who went away." She sadly said then stood up and took her Michael Kors handbag.

The sun has set, and this time she will show up at Franz's house. It is easy for her to leave without questions being thrown at her because she's currently staying in her condo unit.

Chill lang na minamaneho ni Mirkka ang kanyang Cooper habang papunta sa unknown abode ni Franz Williams.

It's rush hour so she already expected the slow movement of the cars. "Ugh." She groaned then turned on her radio. She set the radio on the Magnitune's station because she wants some chill songs as she drives and waits for this freaking heavy traffic.

"Oh great." Napapailing na sambit niya dahil naririnig niya ang isa sa mga sikat at patok na kanta ni Franz.

The man has talent, incomparable talent, that is why she cannot stop herself from slowly moving her head as she listens to Franz's acoustic version of that song. Indeed, Franz is the 'King of Versatility' in the music world because of his innate talent in singing and performing several genres of music.

Kaya naman kapag may inaupload si Franz na cover ng kanta agad-agad ay maraming share, repost at views iyon.

Patapos na ang kanta pero kaunti lang ang naiusad ng kanyang sasakyan.

"And that's Franz Williams, people!" Masiglang sambit ni DJ Monty. "Great news everyone and time to celebrate the Filipino pride! The Fil-Am superstar, Franz Williams is returning home from Japan with JUST six of the biggest and greatest awards! Five of these are: Song of the Year, Album of the Year, Artist of the Year, The Soul Worldwide Choice - Artist of the Year, and if you've seen his looks last night, he truly deserved the 'Male Star of the Night' award."

Ngumisi si Mirkka dahil siya lang naman ang nagprepare ng kanyang isusuot sa kanyang pagdalo sa awards night sa Japan. She somehow felt proud that time.

"You're right, DJ Monty!" Singit naman ni DJ Pines, "Ang nakakatuwa pa nito ay nakuha din nilang dalawa ng kanyang napakaganda at napakatalented din na admirer na si Lindsay Seyfried ang Best Collaboration of the Year. I'm sure lahat tayo kinikilig sa achievement nilang dalawa! Relationship goals, oops! We don't know yet." Then both of the hosts laughed.