Chapter 37 - Move in with me 🔥

A/N: I marked the beginning of the smut scene with a flame 🔥 and the ending too, so you can skip it if you want to

A/N:
I marked the beginning of the smut scene with a flame 🔥 and the ending too, so you can skip it if you want to.

• • •

Staying away from him for a whole week had been absolute torture. We didn't have much time to meet up outside of work, which frustrated us both. Jungkook made sure that he was always the first one to arrive at the dance studio after me and then we couldn't keep our hands from each other during those few minutes.

Sometimes I even thought about quitting work, so that I could be with him and didn't have to hide my feelings anymore, but I knew that I couldn't do that, because if I didn't have a job, I wasn't allowed to remain in Korea.

We were still teasing each other during practices but the dynamic had shifted between us and there was a lot of sexual tension. I just hoped that nobody from the staff noticed.

"Good job, guys. I'm proud of you all." I clapped my hands as they encircled me, "We'll see each other on Monday. Have a great weekend." I ended the dance practice.

Everyone started to applaud and then they gathered their stuff to leave. I waited until the room was less crowded and then changed my shoes. Jungkook leaned against the wall and watched me, while Taehyung and Jimin talked to him but I doubted that he was listening.
He walked over to me as almost everyone was gone and Jimin and Taehyung were also about to leave.

"You have two options. You can either come with me or drive to my apartment by yourself." He whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver even though I was still hot and sweating from dancing.

I locked eyes with him and he smiled seductively. One day he would be the death of me.

"I can't come with you. What if someone sees us?" I asked.

"I'll make sure that nobody notices. Just trust me." He mumbled and pulled me into his arms.

I cautiously looked around the dance studio, but everybody was already gone.

"I guess it's worth a try." I replied.

He nodded his head and buried it in the crook of my neck to kiss me there. Jungkook loved to do that and it drove me insane because it felt so good how he sucked and nibbled on my sensitive skin.

"I'm taking you somewhere today." He said.

"Then I can't come with you. I need to get something nice to wear from my apartment."

"I already took care of that."

"What? Did you break into my apartment or something?"

I was confused. He chuckled and sent vibrations through my whole body by doing that. I didn't think that I would ever get tired of his melodic laugh.