Softer. Sweeter. More delicate.

(Harry's Pov) 

I walk out of the kitchen with my heart racing. Louis was flirting with me. He called our hangout a date. Is it a date? I think it might be a date. I walk into Liam's room to talk to him about tonight. I see two figures in a position I don't wanna see them in, "oh i'll come back later" I race out of the room and I collide into someone. we both fall and i end up in their lap. "shit i'm sorry" "oh haz its fine" I look up when I hear that. "lou" "that would be me yes" "I'm sorry, I just walked in on ziam "exercising" together so, I was trying to get far away from there" "Oh I was going to talk to zayn about something" "well i guess not" we laugh. 

"well what are we doing for our date tonight" "our date" "yeah" "you called it a date" "well yeah, I did, is that a bad thing" "no no not at all, Its a date" "we're going on a date tonight" "we are" "are you excited?" "only because its you" "so where are we going? "you will see later love" "just tell me please" "now why would i do that?" "because..... you love me" "hmm that is true, but i'm not telling you" "lou" "hm" "why have you let me hold your hand this entire time" i say holding up our connected hands. "because our hands fit together so nicely" I move around a bit because my leg was starting to go numb. Louis grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him. "stop. moving." I squeak because that was h-o-t. Our faces are now really close. 

I try to resist the urge to kiss him. He must have caught on to what I was thinking because he leans back. "do it" "do what" "I know you want to, I can see it all over your face, just do it" "do wha-" He uses his hand and pushes my head forward into his lips. we're kissing and It feels like heaven on earth. His hands are now In my hair and somehow my hands found their way to his abs. He licks my bottom lip asking for entry, I give it to him easily. Our tongues dance to the forbidden song of love. It starts getting really heated. I feel myself getting hard, i feel my face get hot, but then i realize he's also hard underneath me. I pull away and look in his eyes. They're blown with lust. I'm pretty sure I look the same. He looks like he's holding is breath and if he breaths everything will break. I don't want everything to crash, I would like to live in this moment forever. 

"Are you gonna blame that on accidental rubbing too?" He laughs. He fucking laughs. "Nope, that was only you and your sinful mouth" "sinful?" "very sinful" "well you wanna see how sinful it can be?" "what are you proposing harry styles?" "I don't know" "well let's get up and go to the room, close the door behind us, and let's kiss in the dark" "but what about Eleanor" "don't bring her up right now, it'll ruin the mood" he said kissing me. "mmm okay" i mumbled while kissing back. I stand up pulling louis with me not detaching our lips. He takes control and pulls me into my room. I can't help but to love every moment of this. He throws me onto the bed and all of a sudden i get deja vu. Things start to get pretty heated. Louis throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me. We all saw how that ended, and frankly..... I wouldn't mind another happy ending. 

He climbs on top of me. I look up at him and our eyes meet. "Do you even understand how beautiful you are" "am I?" "the most beautiful human in the whole world" "that's where you're wrong because I'm currently looking at the most beautiful person ever created" "No, you are the most beautiful human I've ever met and I'm not just talking about looks haz, you're kind, you're caring, you're smart, you're' courageous, you're loving, you're charming and you always know exactly what to do or say." "I- I don't know what to say" "then just don't say anything" he leans down and kisses me, except it was different. Softer. Sweeter. More delicate. It felt like being high, just pure euphoria.

"HARRY" rings up the hallway. We scramble apart. "shit I gotta hide" Louis says panicky. "Go in the closet" "wouldn't be the first time" I burst out in laughter "shit" I laugh some more "go" I mange to get out. I fix myself and open the door. Its Eleanor. "Hey what's up" "have you seen Louis, he kinda ditched me today and i'm trying to make sure he's gone" "No, Haven't seen him, I think he went out to do something with a friend" "great, thank you" I close the door. That was weird. why is she making sure he's gone? that was so awkward. Wait is she cheating on lou? No you're jumping to conclusions. 

"she's gone" "well that was close, what did she want?" "she was just making sure you were gone????" "why" "I have no idea, but i'm gonna find out" "why?" "because I don't like the vibe she was giving off" "maybe you just don't like the vibe because she's my girlfriend and you're in love with me" I pause mid-step. excuse me "what did you just say?" "nothing" "No say it again, I wanna make sure I heard you correctly." "I was just joking" "well let me make something clear, I wanted to see what was happening because seeing a girl get excited because her boyfriend is not around, is quite suspect and I don't know I wouldn't like my girlfriend saying that" I say irritated. "I'm sorry haz, I didn't mean to upset you"

"Well maybe use your head before you start trying to ma-hmp" He kisses me. I kiss back. I pull away. "Hey you can't just-" He kisses me again and pulls away. "you wanna complain about my joke or would you like to start getting ready for our date?" "Well actually i would like to-" He kisses me again and before he can pull away I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me. We continue to makeout for another couple of minutes until I pull away. "greedy" Louis says. "only for you" "okay seriously let me go so I can go get ready for our date" "fine" I let him go and he goes to his room to go get ready. I get ready to go on a date with Louis.

This was kinda a filler to kinda yk, push things along between H and L. The date will be the next chapter I promise. I think i'm gonna post a new chapter everyday.