The date

(Louis's pov)

I finish planning out my date with Harry. I get dressed, go buy some daisies and head over to his room. I knock on his door and wait. He opens the door. I feel the wind get knocked out my lungs. Wow he was beautiful. "Hey so I'm almost ready to go I just need to-" I kiss him just because I feel like it. We break apart. "wow haz you look gorgeous" He blushes. "not so bad yourself" he replies. "are you ready to go?" "no I need to do my hair" I run my fingers through his hair and my fingers get caught on a knot and I pull his hair. He draws in a sharp breath and curses "fuck" "shit sorry haz, I didn't mean t-" "its fine, I liked it" "your hair looks nice and its soft, lets go." I grab his hand and pull him out of the doorway. 

We walk down the stairs hand in hand, and Zayn is on the couch watching t.v. He sees us with our hands entwined together. "Is this a thing now?" He asks pointing at our hands. "no" I reply. "not yet" I can see harry out the corner of my eye shocked. "oh well, good luck larry" "who's-" Harry starts. I cut him off. "we're larry, Its Louis and Harry combined." "oh" "yeah, let's go love, or we'll be late" "okay" We go outside and I open the car door for him and get in. I drive us to the movie theater. I park and open his door for him. "we're here, the first part of our date" "the first part?" "yes, there's more to come." We head inside and I buy the movie tickets. 

We're watching Raya and The Last Dragon. I heard Harry talking about wanting to see it so. I buy us some snacks for the movie and a big popcorn that we can share. We sit down and the movie starts. I already saw this movie so I already know what happens,  Instead I decide to focus on Harry instead. I love his reactions. How he gasps when the betrayal happens. How he gets sad when her dad is turned to stone. How he holds his breath when everyone is turned to stone and how he cries when all the families are re-united with each other. I could stay here and watch him forever.

We finish the movie and are walking out. "that was a really good movie" "yeah, it was" "you weren't even watching it, you were watching me" "I was too watching the movie" "okay so what happened?" "Raya went on a search for the dragon pieces and met the last dragon, and then they fought with Namaari and she killed the dragon, and then they put the dragon gem back together and turned to stone, and the dragons came back and unfroze everyone." "Well then, I was wrong, you were watching it" "obviously" "ObViOuSlY" "stop mocking me, and come on, we're going for a drive" "a drive? to where?" Harry asks. "you'll see when we get there" "Louuuuuu" "oh hush you child, it won't be a long drive" I drive us up to the ranches and his eyes light up. "Lou please don't tell me you're taking me horseback riding" 

"I'm not taking you horseback riding" "you're not?" "I definitely am" "Oh lou you're so sweet" He pulls me in and kisses me. "I love this so much, thank you" We get out of the car and head over the people waiting for us. We put on our equipment and they help us get on the horses. We've both ridden horses before so it was easy for us to learn what to do and stuff. We take off on the horses into the woods. Harry is ahead of me and he seems to be enjoying It. "hey haz wait for me" he slows down about and we talk. "favorite movie" "The darkest minds, favorite food?" "meatloaf and mash potatoes, favorite sport?" "footie, especially when you play it. favorite song?" "Cheesy, Drive by by Eric Bellinger. Something you've never told anyone" 

"Ed Sheeran reached out to me before, secret talent?" "We're not gonna act like you didn't just say ED SHEERAN reached out to you" "Its not a big deal, please don't make it one" "its a huge deal" "Louuuuu" "I'm sorry I'm sorry, just in shock" "its fine" "if you don't mind, why did he reach out?" "uhhhh one of my friends told him I was a fan and he reached out to say hi" "oh that's dope" "okay NOW will you tell me a secret talent of yours?" "I can read stuff backwards easily, something cool about yourself?" "I have 4 nipples" "really?" "yep" "that's cool, twice the fun" I can see him blushing from here. He suddenly takes off. I chase after him and yell "RUNNING AWAY WON'T HIDE YOUR VERY OBVIOUS BLUSH" He slows down. "shut up" "Make me" He gets off his horse and climbs on mine. He grabs my face and kisses me slowly.