im keeping stuff from you????

(Harry's pov)
I recognized what they were saying.....
"all alone and I watch you watch her, like she's the only girl you've ever seen, you don't care you never did. You don't give a damn about me. She's the only thing you ever see, but how is it you never notice.... That you are slowly killing me." How? Who. What when and whyyyyy. I get up and unlock the door. "Who said that?" I ask. They point to Zayn. I run over to him and hug him tightly, but where it wouldn't hurt and i start crying some more. 

He hugs me back. You can come in my room. He comes in and sits on the bed. "You saw it?" "I saw it." Zayn says. "When and how?" "Well when you left and went to go get Dunkins for everyone. I didn't know you left and i was looking for you cuz you had borrowed my headphones and I needed them. I accidentally knocked it off the table. Saw it had Louis's name on it and i saw a few words so i decided to read it" Zayn explained. "So you know everything?" "Yeah." "Um... Basically I got upset because-" "no need to explain. I know why you were upset. It was because they were making out right infront of you isn't it. And even tho he's not your boyfriend it still hurt you because you have feelings for him?" 

"Yeah. You're spot on. Z i don't know what to do. I've been trying to get rid of my feelings for him for the sake of our friendship, but i can't. I tried and i tried. I wrote it down. I wrote a song about it. I sang about it. I cried about it. I talked about it and they're still there. And yesterday didn't help either. It only made it x10 worse." "What happened yesterday? Don't lie to me." "Well we went to a place and we hung out. We cooked and cleaned together. It was like really cute and coupley type of day. We went swimming and made out under the moonlight. It was like really cute. Then an old friend of mine came and claimed that Lou was her boyfriend and then she tried to come in but i was like un un. Then she asked me if i was Louis's boyfriend and Louis came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and was standing behind me. He said i was then fired her cuz she said something rude. We ate cleaned up. Talked for a bit showered and came back here." "Oh okay. Um wow.... That's something." "Louis i don't know what to do. I REALLY really like Louis. No i love Louis. And he- he- doesn't love me back. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to doooo." (like a super dramatic do) "hey hey calm down a bit. Everything will be okay." 

"You don't know that Z. I could lose someone important to me over me catching stupid feelings for them." "You're feelings aren't stupid. I promise you. Everything WILL be okay. "What am i supposed to do about it. I can't move on past it especially when every time I'm around the house they're making out and shit. Like AHHHHHH" "find a way to tell him how you feel. Sooner rather than later cuz you'd rather try and see what happens or you could life wondering. "What if. What if he liked me too. " "yeah you're right Z thanks" i calm down and go to the kitchen. Avani is in there. "Hey Harry you alright now?" "Yeah. I was just going thru something." "Well we're having movie night tonight. Can i count on you to show up?" "Yeah Dani. I'll be there." Maybe 

(Louis's pov) 

Zayn comes out of Harry's room. I grab him by his arm and pull him into our room. "What the fuck was that. I said yelling. "What do you mean what was that" "i mean what you said then him coming out and yall hugging then he pulls you into his room, and comes out smiling?" "Its none of your business. Plus why do you care. Don't you have a girlfriend. Zayn yells at me. "Because i do. Y'all getting real close." "Yeah your point?" Zayn yells back. "when were you gonna tell me." I yell at him very mad. "Tell you what?" He yells back. "About you crushing?" "Im not crushing. You're the one that's crushing. Even though you have a GIRLFRIEND." He screams at me. 

"Why are you keeping stuff from me?" I yell at him. He gets really mad. "Im keeping stuff from you. IM KEEPING STUFF FROM YOU? YOU'RE KEEPING FROM ME. WHEN WE'RE YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT YOU AND HARRY HA- i cover his mouth. "ZAYN. Our walls aren't soundproof." That's when i look over his shoulder and i see Harry. I instantly drop my hands and look down. "How much of that did you hear?" "I only started listening at the "why are you keeping stuff from me" part." I let a relieved breathe. "Why?" Asks Harry. "No reason." If he would've started listening approximately 20 seconds earlier he would've found out you have a crush on him. "Ok so now that we know its only Harry. Zayn me and Harry didn't have sex, so be careful what you say. We don't want a false rumor going around." I say. "Uh well Louis...." Harry says. "Yeah what's up." "I think there's something you need to know...." "Which is....." I ask. "Zayn honey you wanna tell him or should i?"

Madison beer was kissing Isabella jones right after hanging out with Nick. Her bestfriend who she be with holding hands and stuff. Uhm.... We warned nick. Madison saw my story and so did nick. Nick saw my stories on both accs. So yeah. That's That. I knew she would play Nick. Fuck Madison beer. She can suck my non-existent dick.