you like it when I kiss you

(edited)

(Harry's pov)

Mkay. They start to head out. Then Zayn stopped. "One more thing..... until we pick this up again" Zayn starts. "y'all should practice cuddling and kissing until then." Liam finishes "O-ok" why am i stuttering wtf. "Alright" Louis says then they leave. "Well that was umm different." "Yeah" Louis replied. "So what do you want to do know?" I ask. "We should practice kissing some more. You know to perfect it." So we're gonna be in the room kissing.... Alone? I mean no complaints from me. Wait what. I mean i just want to get this right. "Ok sure."

(Louis's pov)

Harry asked me what i wanted to do now. I mErely suggested we practice kissing. To get it perfect. If you say so. But i think we both its More pleasure than perfection. No its not stfu. Just business. "So you wanna start?" I ask. "Yeah sure." I grab Harry's face and smash our lips together. This time he kisses back immediately. I was surprised by that. Woah. His lips feel even better now. I like this. I could get used to this. Well i mean. I have to anyways. You're a weirdo. Thinking about Harry's lips. I kiss him even harder. He kisses me back harder. We fell Back on the bed, while we were still kissing. Why isn't he pulling away or stopping it. He's just kissing me back. I pull away and I look down at Harry, directly in his eyes and I just felt... Idk it was weird. I look down and realize that Harry zoned out again, so I bring my face up really close to his and he snapped out of it. Once he realized how close our faces were he let out a small hiccup. That was cute. Lmaooo Louis ur tired as hell. You're not thinking straight. I get up and I sit on the end of the bed and i just was thinking.

(Harry's pov)

"So you wanna start?" Louis asks. "Yeah sure." I say.  Louis grabs my face and smash our lips together. This time I kiss back immediately his lips are just the right mix of soft and rough. Damn. I mean i wouldn't mind kissing him all the time. His lips are perfect. Wtf Harry something is seriously wrong with you. You're thinking about Louis's lips. Louis kisses me even harder. I kiss him back harder. We fell Back on the bed, while we were still kissing. He pulled away and we just look into each others eyes. I zoned out thinking about what just happened. That kiss. Was different than any kiss i've had before. His lips were just right. Not too soft but not too rough. Plus he knows what he's doing...you're so weird. I was interrupted in my chain of thought by Louis bringing his face close to mine. I thought he was gonna kiss me. He just brought our faces really close. 

Once i realized how close our faces are i hiccuped bruh what is going on with you. You never hiccup u werido. Louis gets up and sits at the end of the bed. He seems to be lost in thought. I decided i'm gonna kiss him. Yes. I'm gonna kiss him and interrupt his thoughts. Teehee. I scoot down and grab Louis's neck and I kiss him. He was shocked at first but he kissed back. I pull away. "What was that for?" Louis asks. "Well you're always kissing me first. Even though i like it i have to kiss you first sometimes. So i kissed you." Wait. Did i just say... Omg. *mentally facepalms* "you like it when i kiss you?" Louis asks. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckkk. Quick excuse. Quick excuse. "I- I didn't mean it like that. I meant i like being kissed first, but i have to kiss first sometimes." ''Oh ok." Louis said. "Yeah" I replied "So you can be bold.... I like that." Louis says. He likes me being bold. I might be bold more often. "I- ok." "Well you wanna cuddle and watch a movie since we have to practice cuddling?" Louis asks. "Yeah sure" I say. "I'll be back in just a min" Louis says. "Ok bye."

(Louis's pov)

I was sitting at the end of the bed when all of a sudden i feel Harry kissing me. I was shocked at first, but then i kissed back. So he's being bold. Ok damn. He pulls away. "What was that for?" I asked. "Well you're always kissing me first. Even though i like it i have to kiss you first sometimes. So i kissed you." Harry said. He likes when i kiss him. He's being Bold and straight forward. I love it. I'll ask. "You like when i kiss you?" He hesitated "I- I didn't mean it like that. I meant i like being kissed first, but i have to kiss first sometimes." Harry says.  ''Oh ok." I reply. "Yeah" Harry replied.  "So you can be bold..... I like that." I said. "I- ok." Harry replied.

"Well you wanna cuddle and watch a movie since we have to practice cuddling?" I ask. Kinda just wanted to spend time with him. Ngl. "Yeah sure" Harry says. "I'll be back in just a min" I say. "Ok bye." Harry replied. I walk out of his room causally, but once i know i'm out of earshot i run to my room. I don't know why, but i wanted to make an good impression on Harry. I quickly shower and i decide to wear some grey sweats and my rainbow smiley hoodie. I also sprayed a little cologne. I head back to Harry's room and see he also changed. He put on his TPWK outfit. He looked.... Good. I say "hey haz. You look.... Good." "Uh thanks you too." He said while down like he was embarrassed. Was he blushing??? cute.

Yall this chapter was just interesting. Seeing both sides of the story ya know what i mean. Teehee, but enjoy.