drunken confessions

Longest chapter by far.
(Harry's pov)
I wake up. Its 7:30pm. I just think about what happened earlier. Me and Louis almost fucked. My god. He was so oh my god. He assumed I was a bottom. Like you're not wrong but stfu. He pulled my hair. My god. He was teasing me. He was dry humping me and I liked it. Yep I said it, but now that i've seen what he can do to me I really just wanted him to fuck me to sleep. Anyways, I have to get ready for the party. I kiss Louis's head and whisper "wake up". He doesn't wake up. I bite his sweet spot, but he doesn't move. I start kissing all over his face and down his body. Once i reached his boxers I tug the hem a bit and that woke him up.

"I knew that would wake you up. Morning sleepyhead" I say as soon as he opens his eyes. "Hey baby. What time is it?" He says rubbing his eyes while looking at me. "Its 7:30 which is why I woke you up. The party is at 8 remember?" "Oh yeah." He responds understanding. He gets up heading towards the shower and stops to say "care to join me?" "In the shower?" I ask "Mhmm" "With you?" I ask in shock. "Nah with james charles yes with me." he replies sarcastically. "I can't tell if you're joking or if you're serious." I say to him. "Yes or no" He says. "I think I'll pass" i mean... You want to, but yk he's just playing with you, so don't get comfy. He gets out the shower and gets dressed and I go in after him. Then we head downstairs everyone is looking at us. "What" I ask. "Nothing. Nothing at all." they all reply looking everywhere but us.

"Next time be quieter and Harry come here." Taylor says. I walk over to her. Louis walks over to Zayn and they start talking. (I miss zouis) She starts putting concealer on the hickeys that were visible. "So did you guys actually... Ya know?" Taylor asks. "Nope." "So why do you have hickeys?" "For the exact reason right now. So you guys think we had sex." I explained. "So all those moans were fake" "well..." Wait what do you mean well..." Taylor asks raising her voice. Everyone looked at us. Louis shot me a "u ok?" face and I nodded. Everyone turned away. "Well. Idk about Lou but not all of mine were. When he was giving me the hickeys the moans were real." "Omg " Taylor said loudly. Everyone looked over. "Sorry. I'm just getting kinda frustrated cuz these hickeys are almost impossible to cover. Jeez Louis could you be more considerate next time." She says frustrated. Everyone started laughing. Then they went back to their normal convos. "Does this mean H has a crush?" "omg no" I reply lying. "are you sure? I see the way you look at Louis Anyone would be blind not to notice the heart eyes you send him, and honestly y'all would be so cute together, Like so cute. I ship it." Taylor says. "Really?" "So you DO like him ok" she says in a confirming voice. "What do you mean?" (justin you can LEAVE) "when I said I ship it your eyes lit up and when you said really you sounded excited." I thought i masked my excitement quite well  "okay so maybe I like him a little bit." I say while shyly looking at the floor. "Ahhh omg yay!" she shouts happily. Everyone looked at us for the 3rd time. "What. Im just super excited that i finally got these hickeys covered so now we can leave." Which was true. We all make our way towards the door. We get in our cars and we're off.

(Louis's pov)
As we're driving to the party I can't stop thinking of Harry. Of all the stuff that has happened. The moans. The hickeys. The almost basically fucking.... The hair pulling. The "i want you" I'm in love with Harry Styles. I have fallen in love with my best friend. I just really hope that i don't embarrass myself in front of harry tonight. I really do care about him. I shouldn't let him out of my sight. I don't want anything to happen to him. I love Harry so much.

(skip to when they're at the party)

We arrive and Ollie opens the door already kinda drunk. We head in and start partying. I'm just sitting down kinda watching Harry from afar. Im drinking and drinking. Kinda buzzed. I see Harry getting a little too close with some guy in a corner, i think it was grimshit. I go over there and pull him away. He's drunk. "Heyyyyy why'd you do That?" "Harry what are you doing?" "Dancing with that ghuy over dare cuz the person i wanna dance with wont danceeee with meeeee." He said slurring his words a bit "well who do you wanna dance with." I ask. " this guy name Loueww. He's my bestfriend he's so cute and funny and caring and fun and he has gud style. He goes out of his way to make me happy. He always is there for me and stuff. I love that about him. I keep it all in My diary."