~ LIAR ~

(Louis's pov)
I felt my heart break when he said that. "Zayn honey you wanna tell him or should i" Harry said. "Um excuse me Haz. I don't wanna sound rude, but can you get out. I need to speak with my bestfriend privately. He'll come get you when we're done." "Erm sure okay." He leaves out the room. "ZAYN HOW COULD YOU. YOU LIED TO ME." "No I didn't." Zayn says back. "He just called you honey. You said you weren't crushing on him" 

"I'm not. I'm dating Liam. Did you forget? And unlike you i don't like other people while dating someone." "that was a cheap shot" "yeah it was lol. Louis I would never go after someone you like or someone you liked. Especially not someone you fucked. That's nasty" "we never fucked what do you mean?[OMG JUSTIN LEAVE] He opens the door. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES BRING YOUR ASS BACK HERE." Harry comes me scared. "So did you and Louis have sex?" "No i already told you that" I tell Zayn. I look at Harry. 

Harry looks at the ground and starts playing with his hands. "Haz. Is there something you wanna tell me?" He looks up. His face is red as a tomato. "Well..... Remember that party we went to and we only remembered a few things from it?" "Uh huh." "Well we..... Sorta maybe kinda Had sex" "wait for real?" "Yeah. I remember it was when we went for 15 minutes in heaven." Harry explains. "Who would give someone such a dare." I ask "That'd be me." Zayn says. "Oh wow. So i fucked my bestfriend and didn't even remember it." I say. 

"Also...." Harry starts "Also?!?!" Me and Zayn say together. "Yeah also..... Remember that night when everyone went for a photo shoot but me and you?" I say to Louis. "Erm yeah" "we fucked that night too." "Omg I thought that was a dream. I thought was crazy." Harry's face turns red again. "Erm yeah. We don't speak on that night tho." Harry says. "Right" i reply. "Ok so its settled. Y'all did fuck and me and nick aren't dating." "Yeah lol" "well... I guess I'll talk to you guys later." Nick says. He leaves. "Zayn. Im going to do it." "Do what" he says. "Im gonna follow my heart. Im gonna go after the person i want. Life is too short. I can't keep sitting around waiting for them to come around. No. Imma get them to come around. Harry makes me happy. He makes my life better and that's who i want to be with so thats who im going to be with. Im going to talk to Eleanor and everything will be alright.... i hope" 

i start panicking. "Z what If he doesn't like me? What if i ruin our friendship? What if i lose the one person who loves me for me. Who never judges me on my past." "You're not gonna lose him." "You don't know. What if he's creeped out by me and feels uncomfortable around me." "Louis.... Stop freaking out. You'll be fine. If Harry is a real friend he'll accept you and everything will be alright" Zayn tells me. He's right. Harry has accepted me through everything else. I don't think this will change anything. "Thanks Z. I needed that" "no problem bro. Any time" 

I head downstairs to Eleanor's room to break up with her. I walk in and i see her and Danielle making out. Hey El i got something to tell yo- they stop and look at me. "You're cheating on me?" "Louis im sorr-" "don't be. I was coming to break up with you anyways." "Its u know who isn't it?" "Yeah." "Who is you know who?" Dani asks. "Nobody." I reply. "Oh. Okay. You don't have to tell me." "Thanks" I leave out the room more relieved than ever. Last thing left is to tell Harry. I'll tell him after movie night. Yeah after movie night. 

(Timeskip to when it time for the movie.)

I've made up my palette with pillows and blankets. Along with Harry's and I favorite snacks. His favorite teddybear for scary movies. We're watching The conjuring. Its a scary movie and i know Harry hates scary movies so we could Maybe cuddle a bit. I see Harry walk in. He looks around seeing everyone partnered up except me, Eleanor and Dani because they weren't down yet. I think he assumed I was waiting on Eleanor. He starts to leave. "Haz." He turns around. I do that come here thing you do with ur index finger. He comes up to me. "Where are you going?" "I was going back to my room because I don't want to third wheel on anyone's thing. "Liam is waiting on Zayn, Niall on Barbra, Taylor on Cara, Dani on Colin. you on Eleanor." "I'm not waiting on Eleanor." " well you got a bunch of snacks and covers and pillows for two so you're clearly waiting for Elk so y'all can cuddle and stuff" "again i'm not waiting on Eleanor"