Like my lips touching yours?

(edited)

(louis's pov)

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM. WE'RE OVER. IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU" Eleanor yelled at me. "FINE I'll leave, but just know once I walk out that door im gone. IM NOT COMING BACK El. She looked hesitant..... I don't want fucking hesitation. I want answers. "How about you stop fucking standing there and just tell me what you me to do" I impatiently yell. "First I want you to pack up your shirts, your pants, your gaming equipment, your shoes, your underwear, HELL YOUR PROTECTIVES IF YOU THINK YOU NEED THEM AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM. Eleanor screamed furiously. "FINE. IM NOT COMING BACK." I yell back as I quickly pack up my stuff.

I storm out of her room. I love her and im going to get her back. Even if its the last thing I do. I NEED to go talk to Harry about it, He always knows what to do in these type of situations. Harry is my bestfriend, Im super close with him. We've had a special bond ever since we all moved in together. We hang out alot. Some people think we're attached by the hip the way we're always together. When we hang out we usually just play games like FIFA, golf, football, or we'd watch some stupid Netflix show that Harry hates, but I know he secretly loves. I head over to Harry's room to see if he has any helpful advice to help me.

I was right outside Harry's door when I heard someone say "yes daddy right there". Wait harry has someone over? Nah. He hasn't pulled for months. No way, I walk in covering my eyes because hell. You never know. I walk into the room and Harry's just sitting on his bed. Legs spread. With his computer. My First thought was "thank god". Then I think about the "yes daddy right there" I heard. Was he watching porn? Of course he was. He was jerking off and i just walked in. Ew what if i would have saw his. No. Just the thought of that shit is disgusting. Then i hear it again. I think Harry heard it too cuz he rolled his eyes and suddenly looked annoyed. "Jesus could they be any louder?" He mumbled. "Hey Haz" "Hey lou what do you need?" "So i have a problem and uh..... I was hoping you could help me?" I say it more like a question. "Sure what's up." "Well me and Eleanor kinda broke up and I want to get her back. "Well-" Harry starts...... "You want her back right? Or do you want her to be jealous?

(Harry's pov)

"Both" He said. "Ok i have an idea for you. So this is what you do..... Go ask someone else out." "Like fake dating?" "No louis like fuck buddies. I roll my eyes sarcastically. "Yes louis like fake dating. If you fake date someone else it'll make her jealous and then she'll want you back." "Omg Harry ur a genius thank you." "Nah im not a genius. I just had an ex do it to me before. "You like boys? that's weird. Where'd he even get that idea from? Louis asks slowly me slowly getting up. "No. My ex girlfriend did it to me." Louis sits back down. Is he- "Omg Louis are you fucking homophobic?" "No." "Good." "Why is that good?" He asks slightly confused. "Well....... go Zayn's room and then come back" "Ok." Louis leaves. About 2 minutes later Louis comes running back in. "MY FUCKING EYES. And was that Liam and Zayn who I just saw fucking?" "Yeah that's who you heard moaning daddy, Not me. Sorry lou"

"Alright haz well imma go ask one of the girls to fake date me......" "Ok bye lou" "Bye." 10 minutes later he comes back. "So what did they say?" "They all said no. They said that they don't want to do that to their friend, but won't tell her about my plan" "Well that sucks. Maybe try a boy? Ask Niall or something." "A boy? Im not gay." Never said you were. "One there's more sexualities than gay and straight, and two you don't have to be. Its all fake remember? It won't litteraly won't mean a thing. Just a little pretending right? There's no harm in a little fun." Fine I'll go ask the mates." 5 minutes later he came back in looking defeated. "They all said no haz." "Sorry lou I guess you're out of luck then." "Not yet." He smirked. "I still have one more person who I can ask." "Who?" I look down thinking..... If all the girls said no and all the guys said no who TF is he gonna ask? He lifts my chin up. "You." My breath hitches.

I look into his eyes. His eyes are a really beautiful shade of blue. So mesmerizing. We stare into eachothers eyes for about 10 seconds. Wow his eyes are so easy to get lost in. So perfect. "Louis Im as straight as it gets out here. How in the bloody hell do you expect me to even PRETEND to be gay? "We'll cross that path when we get there, plus I don't know. We'll get help from Liam and Zayn yeah? We can practice to get it-" "Practice what?" I say cutting him off. "Kissing and stuff like that" "KISSING?!?! Like as in my mouth touching yours???" "Erm i think thats what kissing is yeah." "Umm I'm not really sure about all of that" Please Harry. You're my last hope. Louis begs...... "Fine." I reluctantly agree.

Yes. I started a new story. Tell me how you like da first chapter.