Fuck me senseless

As y'all can tell by the title.... its about to get steamy.

(Louis's pov)

I felt someone touch my private and I woke up to see who it was. It was Harry. Thank god  He wanted to wake me up. He told me to get up because he was looking for something. "What are you looking for?" "My teddybear. The one you said that wasn't here yesterday." He looks all around and finds it on his dresser. "You woke me up and it wasn't even in the bed." I said kinda annoyed. 

"Well if you're gonna have an attitude, then you can leave the fuck. You don't have to stay." Harry says with a sassy tone. "Are you mad at me Haz?" "I am starting to be. So leave. " "no" I say back. "Get out of my room now" Harry says getting more mad "no." He starts to get angry. I go over to him and start tickling him. "Lou stop" he says in between laughter. I tickle him for about 5 more minutes. "Are you still mad at me Haz?" "No now i'm just annoyed. I'll get you back for that Louis." "Whatever" 

I head downstairs and make me some oatmeal. Zayn walks in. "So Louis. You're feeling better now that your boyfriend is back?" "Yes. I missed him" "Oh ok, but are you ever gonna tell Harry that you like him?" "Eventually. I'll do it soon" "ight." 

(Timeskip to the afternoon)

Everyone left for a Photoshot together besides Harry and I, so i think i will confess my feelings for him today. So while we're watch a movie and then I drop the bombshell. So we'll see. I go in Harry's room and i see he's sleeping so i turn around to leave. "wait no come cuddle with me" "its Louis Haz" "I know. Come cuddle with me" i get in the bed and start cuddling with. I fall asleep. 

(Timeskip and Harry's pov) 

I wake up because I have to go pee. I try and get up, but Louis has a death grip on me. I tried everything but he still hasn't let go. Its only one thing left. I know this will make him let go. "Faster daddy" I moan out. Louis lets go and he's blushing like crazy. "Finally you let go. I have to use the bathroom." I say as if nothing just happened. I head into the bathroom and i couldn't help but burst out laughing. I think Louis  might've heard me. I do my business and then I come out. (top 5 things harry styles has never done)

I left out the bathroom and the lights are flickering. I'm scared because, whats going with the lights. The lights flicker on for a second and i see a figure standing there. Then when the lights flicker on again its gone. "This- this isn't funny Lou." I say very scared. "Don't be scared." I hear from behind me. I turn and nothing there. When suddenly i'm being pinned on the wall. What the fuck is going on. "Please no. Oh god. I really don't want to die today" that's when the lights stop flickering and Louis lets me go. "Lmao you should've seen your face omg." He said laughing his ass off. That wasn't funny you jerk. I'll get you back" "aww Haz don't be mad. Can we watch a movie together? Please" Louis asks. " hmmm *pretends to think about it* Sure I'll be back in a bit" 

i have the perfect revenge for him since he wants to play. I can play too. I go downstairs and i see a note on the counter. (I can hear y'all crying in the comments, its not gonna be like the other story) It said everyone is out the house, so nobody will be there but Louis and I. Oh we're here alone. This will be very interesting. 

(Louis's pov) 

I'm still laughing my ass of at Harry from earlier. He deserved it for what he earlier in the day, ngl it was hot as fuck. I'm laying down in the bed waiting on nick to come back. Harry comes in. "Everyone left for a photo shot and won't be back till super late." "I know" that's when he changed the LED lights to red. I sat up on the bed because I was curious on what was about to happen. Harry sits on my lap facing the tv and starts  moving around alot trying to get comfortable. "H-haz" I stutter out. I'm blushing so much its crazy. Omg what is he doing. Why'd he just sit on your lap? Then he turns around facing me, while wrapping his legs around my waist and and his arms around my neck. "H-Harry stop" "but daddy- at this point I'm as red as the led lights. "Daddy I want you to fuck me senseless till i can't walk." Harry moans oh really.... Say less. At this point I push him off of me because he was turning me on. He bursts out laughing his fucking ass off. "DaDdY" he says joking this time. He wants to play. Fine two can play this game. Here's your damn daddy. I pick him up and wrap his legs around my waist and i pin him up against the wall. He's blushing even more than i was before. "L-Louis i c-can't tell i-if you're j-joking or n-not" Harry said stuttering.