The sky looks pretty, but you look perfect

(Harry's pov)
Louis leaves out to go change. I put on a short sleeve and some black joggers. Louis comes back in some black joggers and and a short sleeve. We were almost matching. "Haz put some shoes on i'm taking you somewhere i wanna show you something." "Ok lets go." He takes me to the amusement park. "Its night why are we here." I ask confused. "Cuz i wanna show you something" "so what are we doing?" "We're riding a Ferris wheel at night." "How its not open" i replied confused. "Just come on babe. It'll be fun. And i promise we can cuddle and watch a movie when we get back." Louis says. Ok. 

He grabs my hand and pulls me. "Lets go." He says taking off running. "Louis i can't keep up. I have asthma." He runs back to me. Ok. He crouches down. I just look at him confused. "Well do you want a ride or not" "ride what? He looks at me with a shocked face. "Im kidding" i respond. I mean. I wouldn't mind taking a ride on him, but yk whatever. I get on his back and wrap my arms and legs around him. He takes off running. I was having fun so i let my arms go and yelled woooo really loud. He was going too fast and I almost fall off but Louis quickly grabs me. "I got you." "Thanks" "don't let go of me. EVER." I won't Louis. I won't." I snuggled my head into his shoulder. We get to Ferris wheel and I get down. He turns it on and gets on. He gets on and we secure ourselves. It starts to move. When it reaches the top. It stopped. I started panicking.....

(Louis's pov)

"Louis it stopped why'd it stop. We're stuck omg" "Harry CALM DOWN. Breathe in. Breathe out. Everything will be ok." Harry hugs me. We just look at the view and  then Harry says "thank you for taking me here. "No problem and don't worry we'll get down safe." I say back to him. "The sky looks so pretty" Harry says with wide eyes. Yeah but you look perfect. Perfect for me that is. "The sky looks pretty, but you look perfect." I say softly. He heard me. He smiles at me then he looks back at me with his eyes wide and sparkling with happiness. I just give him a small private smile and he smiles back blushing... So Damn cute. He goes back to looking at the sky.

(Harry's pov)

"The sky looks so pretty" I say to Louis. "The sky looks pretty, but you look perfect." Awe so sweet. I smile at Louis. Wait what. I turn around wide eyed at Louis. "The sky looks pretty, but you look perfect." Those words keep running through my head. I was so deep in thought i didn't see Louis get up and wrap his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. We watch the stars in the sky and I start thinking.... What if he ACTUALLY likes me... He doesn't so snap out of it. I snap out of it. "Lou you know you don't have to be all coupley and stuff since we're alone." (stream since we're alone) "Oh Yeah. You're right" Louis said letting go of me and sitting back down. He looked sad. boy please. He's not sad over you. He's probably not even sad. Maybe you want him to be sad.... Yeah kinda. 

I get tired and I go sit next to Louis. I'm kinda tired and i want to lay my head down. If i lay it on the seat my neck will hurt in the morning. If I lay my head on his shoulder it would probaly fall off. Lol lay your head in his lap. Why would i do that. He'd be mad. No he wouldn't. We'll just see. I lay my head in Louis's lap. I look up at Louis to see if he's mad. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile back and start to drift off. Im almost to sleep when i feel someone playing with my hair. I look up at Louis. "Im sorry I'll stop. He stops. "No its okay Lou, i like it when you play with my hair. He smiles and continues to play with my hair.

(Louis's pov)

Im playing with Harry's hair, just running my hands through Harry's hair. Its so soft and curly. I always knew Harry's head would end up in my lap eventually... Didn't think it would be like this though. i'm playing with Harry's hair and out of nowhere. pull it. I pulled his hair a bit. To like where it doesn't hurt but yk u feel it. He lets a moan. Fuck that was hot. He's turning me on. And his head is in my lap.... My gosh. I feel myself starting to get hard. I think about an armpit hair and it goes away. I hope he didn't notice. I see Harry turning red. He's blushing. The ride starts moving. I just play with his hair until we reach the bottom. By the time we reach the bottom, Harry is out cold. I pick him up and put him on my back. I wrap his body around mine and walk slowly back to the house. 

I get back to the house and Liam and Zayn comes up to me concerned. "What happened to Harry. What did you do?" "I didn't do anything. We were on a ride and he fell asleep and i didn't want to wake him." I explained. "Oh. He took a ride on Mr. Tommo and it put him to sleep?" Zayn asks laughing. "No. We were on a Ferris wheel. We rode it to see the sky." "Oh Alright." "Well im going to take Harry to sleep." I say. "Ok" they say. I take Harry to his room and i slip his clothes off and put him on his pajamas and place him under the covers. I give him the teddy bear i bought him. Then i kiss his head and say "sweet dreams my love, i love you. Goodnight." Then i start to head out. 

"Baby come back." Harry says quietly. I stop. Who's he talking to? He's talking in his sleep?  I keep heading towards the door. "Baby i know you heard me. Come hereeee" He whines. "Who?" "You" he says. You know its Louis right?" "Yes, and I know what i said" "so what do you want?" I ask nick. "I want you" I feel myself blushing. "And I want you to get your ass over here. Take off your hoodie. And come cuddle with me" So that's what i did. I took off my hoodie and cuddled with Harry. I played with his hair being careful not to pull it like last time and i just think for awhile. Its way too late to turn back now Louis, You've fell for this boy. Hard..... I really love this boy don't i?  "Yes. I do." I say aloud. but that's tomorrow's problem. I cuddle into Harry more and fall asleep.

Fuck yt people, they all suck (except the boys) Also.... Guys.. I have a crush on my bestfriend. Idk what to do. I knowwww she doesn't like me though so yeah. im kinda sad. Annieways.... Y'all have a good day.