Chapter 40

Darien's pov

I looked over and saw Caitlin and Louis sleeping on the couch. Then I snuggled in to Niall's side,"Don't they look cute?" I asked Niall. Niall looked over at them and smiled then said "Ya they do." I looked over and saw Andrew still playing with the other 3 boy. I stood up from my spot and walked over to them. "Alright Andrew time for bed the boy will be back tomorrow." I told him. "I don't want to." I gave him the " don't mess with me look" and he got up and went to bed. Then went back and sat down beside Niall. I closed my am eyes and slowly drifted of to sleep.

Niall's pov

I looked down to see a sleeping Darien curled up next to me. "Nialler we are going to go see you tomorrow." Zayn said as Harry, Liam and Zayn left. I slowly got up from my spot and picked Darien up trying not to wake her and carried her in to her room. I lied her down on her bed and put the blanked over her. As I was about to leave she took my hand and said "Stay with me." I made my way over to the other side of the bed and lied down next to her.

The next day

Darien's pov

I woke up to the sound of the alarm on my phone. I dot want to go to school today but I have to. I rolled over in my bed and then I heard a thud. Was some else in bed with me then I remembered that Niall stayed over. I went over to the other side of the bed and look down and saw Niall on the floor. He rolled over and look up at me. "We'll that hurt." He said in a very sleepy voice. I got out of my bed and walked over to home to help him up. I gave him a hand to help up. But when I tried to help him he pulled me down on top of him. I tried to get up but he just tightened his grip on me. "Ok Niall you are going to let me go I have school." "Fine." He said and let me go. I got up off of him and them helped him up. "I got to see I Caitlin's up yet. " I told Niall and walked out of my room. I walked to where Caitlin was still sleeping with louis on the couch.

When I got in the living room I saw Ben and Mac still sleeping on the floor and Caitlin and Louis curled up on the couch together. I didn't want to have to wake them up so I went back in to my room and Niall was lying on my bed and looked like he was about to fall back to sleep. I tip toed over to my dresser and got out some black jeans and green tank top and a purple hoodie. I took my clothes and walked in to the bathroom. I changed and put some make up and walked out of the living room. I still don't want to wake Caitlin up to I want over to Ben and Mac and shock them awake. "Ok one of you too needs to drive me to school." I said to them they both are on break so they would just be at me and Caitlin's flat all day. "Ok fine lets go" Mac said. "Ben can you tell Caitlin when she wakes up I went to school?" "Ya sure Dee."

At school

I walked up to the school I really didn't want to be a school when I could be with my family. I waked to my locker when someone came up behind me and covered my eyes and said. "Guess who" I laughed and then said, "Santa clues?" still laughing. "No" the person said. "Mmhmm, Cassidy?" I asked and turned around. "Yes it's me" she said then we walked off to class. School seemed to drag on and on finally it was lunch. I went and got my food from the cafeteria. I sat down at the normal spot with Cass and Sarah.

We finished our lunch and all went to our own classes. Then it was finally the end of the day I checked my phone I saw that Caitlin was going to pick me up. I went to my locker and got my bag waited outside for Caitlin to come get me. I waited for about ten minutes then Caitlin finally showed up but she wasn't alone she had Dan with her. I walked per to the car and got in. The ride back to the flat was silent no one said a word. Dan keepers giving me weirded looks. All I want to know is why is Caitlin back with him? It's very clean to me and the girls that she really likes Louis and everyone can tell that Louis likes Caitlin. Well every one but Caitlin that is. As we walked in to our flat and by we I mean that Dan is with us. How am I ever going to get ride of this guy. As you can tell I don't like Dan well that's because he broke Caitlin's heart and not in privet rather he did it in front of the hole school. Ya it was Caitlin's and Dan's last year and he broke up with her at prom. "Hello earth to Darien." A voice said a guys voice. I was shaken out of my daydream by none other than Dan UGGH! "What do you want?"

€~+{£^^\*[£\€£\£\£\£_+\££|£\£|£\¥|+£|€|€\¥|~~€^

Woo Dan

Ok so I'll update again to night I think...

Love y'all

Darbear<3