Chapter 31

CASSIDYS POV

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room, but by a very calming and sexy voice. "Babe, wake up we got to go to an interview and your friends and waiting." "Okay." I said sounding almost drunk because I just woke up. I opened my eyes to see Liam standing with his hair wet and only in a pair of boxers. Oh my god he is so attractive it hurts my heart.

OKAY NOW IM STARING, NOT GOOD! LOOK AWAY CASSIDY LOOK AWAY! BUT I CANT HE IS WAY TO SEXY! AHHH THE INTERNAL CONFLICT IS KILLING ME, WHAT DO I DO? "Like what you see?" Liam asked. TALK ABOUT AWKWARD! "Maybe...." I Trailed off. Then, he did something unexpectedly, Liam kissed me, but I wasn't complaining. He pulled away, looking me in the eyes and asked me a question. "Look Cass, I like you a lot, so will you.... Be my girlfriend?" "OF COURSE!" I said and kissed him on the lips. "C'mon the lads are waiting." "Alright." we walked hand and hand to the car before getting in and heading to our separate destinations.

Darien's pov

Me and Caitlin where bringing the last boxes up to carien flat. "Ok just got a text from louis they will be dropping Cass off soon." Caitlin told me we where taking my books out of my boxes when we heard a knock on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR CASSIDY IS HERE!" A yell came from behind the door. I jumped up and ran to the door. I throw it open Cassidy and the boys came running in. "I thought you guys had an interview today" I asked Niall who I was hugging he smelt so good, don't ask why I was smelling him I just am. "I had to ask you something be for we went." He whispered in my ear. "What?" I whispered back. "I really like you will you.." He was cut off by Louis. "NIALLER WE HAVE TO GO WE DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!" Niall was mumbling under his breath. "What is it tell me quick." I said to him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Do I hear him right? "Yes!" I yelled and kissed him. We kissed for what felt like forever then I heard laughter be l hind me. "GET A ROOM!" Caitlin and Louis yelled at me and Niall. They where holding hands they look so cute together.

Darbear<3