Chapter 24

Darien's pov

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Caitlin and Louis yelled. There yelling made Zayn wake up. "Vaz happinin?" He asked. "We are going to play truth or dare couldn't you hear them." I said. "I WANT TO ASK FIRST!" I laughed at my crazy friend. "Ok shoot." I told her. "Mmhmm we need to drink you can tell the truth better drunk." She said. I looked at Caitlin with my mouth hanging open. "Drink Caitlin, we are under age." I said to her. "Ya like orange juices or something." She said . That's makes more sense. "Ok ask someone Caitlin, i'll get the juice and maybe something a little stronger for me." Harry said as he walked to the kitchen.When he got back all of us where in the room waiting I was still sitting by Niall and he had is arms around my waist. Caitlin looked at all of us and the she looked at Niall."ok Niall truth or dare?" I looked at Niall he thought about what he would pick, then he said "Dare but I don't want to get up." He said as he smiled at me.

Caitlins Pov

I so knew what to do to Niall. I smiled evily and said " Kiss Darien" Darien looked shocked while Niall looked like a tomato. Louis, Harry,Liam, and Zayn laughed loudly. Niall looked down as he blushed and leaned closer to Darien and gave her a big smooch. As soon as their lips touched my camera flash went off. "AWWWW SO CUTE" I cooed as I looked at the picture. Suddenly two bodies were tackling me to the ground trying to grab my phone with the picture on it. "NO, NOOO RAPE, SOMEONE HELP, THIS IS RAPE!" Darien grabbed my phone and jumped off while Niall slowly got off. Jeesh. I pouted as they deleted the picture. I pretended to fake cry on Louis shoulder as he pat my back. " Caitlin, truth or dare." I heard Nialls evil voice ask me. Hmmmm , i need to pick wisely. "DARE! " I shouted as I fell into Louis lap as he pet my hair. " I dare you to,do the shuffle outside in one of our boxers and shirts. " Done!" Thats so easy! " You can wear mine love" Louis voice said above me. "No, she can use mine, we are the ones suppost to be going on a date." Harry argued while glaring at Louis. Ugh Boys.

"She can use mine" Liams voice said. THANK GOODNESS. I didnt want any fights. Cassidy glared at me as Liam got up and left to get his clothes. Woah. I aint trying to steal her man. All of sudden Louis burst out laughing as Cassidy looked down. OOPS I SAID THAT ALOUD. I giggled. Liam came back and threw me a pair of sponge bob boxers with a plain white tee. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I slid off my clothes and put Liams on. I looked in the mirror trying to tame my red curly hair with dip dyed black tips. My green blue eyes looked huge. I made a funny face that made me look like a hipster and laughed as i walked out. Everyone gave me weird looks but Louis who just smiled at me. I smiled back as I walked out the door with everyone following me. I walked into the busy streets and started singing Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO i was the shuffle master. I shuffled and people gave me weird looks. After the whole song was over I stopper and saw Louis with his phone facing me and recording. I smiled big and did my hipster pose. As we walked upstairs i just left the big boxers and shirt on, it was comfy. We sat on the floow in a circle by the same people. Harry pulled me into his lap quickly. Psh he was pushy. I sighed and lifted my hand and petted his curls. They were so soft! Louis glared at Harry again. Ugh. "I CALL DOING THE NEXT ONE." Darien shouted. I continued petting Harrys curls, as he rested his head againist my neck. " Truth or dare Louis?" Darien asked him.

Darbear<3