Chapter 30

Cassidy's pov back at Liam's flat

We got back to Liam's flat, its a little bigger then harry and Louis. The boys all live in the same building but only Harry and Louis live together. It was getting late an this would be the seconded late night I have had. I could hear Liam and Zayn arguing, what is there problem? I was on Liam's couch and looked over at the boys, "WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING!" I yelled at them. "STOP. NOW." I yelled at them. "Liam won't let me in."Zayn said calmly trying to push past Liam. "It's getting late Zayn go home we are very busy tomorrow," Liam told him. "Fine." Zayn said giving up but before he left he said, "Liam she is only 16 remember." And with that he left. What did he think we where going to do? All I wanted to sleep right now more then any thing. I went to Liam's couch and lied down to wait for the girls so we could go back to Caitlin's flat. "What are you doing?" Liam asked me. "Trying to sleep." I mumered.I was drifting in to sleep when it felt like someone picked me up. Then I felt something soft under me and then I was asleep.

Darien's pov

"Ok you have every thing for Casper?" I asked Caitlin. Her and Louis have a cart full of stuff for this cat. They have a litter box, a scratching post, a bed and toys anything you can think of they had gotten for this cat. "Yup we got everything I think." Caitlin told me as she held a sleeping kitten in her arm. Then Louis said "Let's go pay for this stuff so you can get Casper home." We went to the check out Caitlin signed to papers for her kitty got her tags and coller. "Let's go get Cassidy then we can go home." I said to Caitlin. "I got a text from Liam saying that Cassidy is asleep and we can drop her off tomorrow before our interview." Harry said, this is the first time he has talked since I pulled him aside. "Ok, can you drive us back to our house now then." I asked Niall.

"Your leaving so soon." He said pouting. "Aww ya I'm sorry I have to move into Carien flat tomorrow." I said to him. "Carien? What's that?" Louis asked me. "We'll it's mine and Caitlin's ship name duh you have Larry Stylintions so why can't we have Carien Starmeta." I said to Louis. The look on Louis face was priceless it was a mixture of shock and amusement.

Darbear <3