Chapter 10

Louis pov.

The girl named josh, well I gess it's not josh but Caitlin. Just then she asked "What the fudge is ducking One Direction doing here right fudging in front of us?" She asked.

I was confused on why they where here too I thought we had this place all to ourselves.

"We have it rented" Harry said in a duh tone.

"WHAT NO WE DO!" Caitlin yelled.

"Then how are both of our groups in at the same time?"asked Andie.

"They must of double booked us and thought that the place is so big that we wouldn't run into each other." Said the youngest looking girl. Olivia I think?

"I think Livy is right" the girl that Liam keeps looking at.

Just then she looked around and asked. "Guys, where did Dar go?"

"She ran off to get food." said Taylor.

Darien's pov

I was getting hungry so I ran off to get good when I hear Caitlin yelling behind me. " USE PROTECTION " What?! I'm just going to get food, I look back to see Niall right behind me. I get it now. I slow down so he can catch up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To get some food! I'm so hungry." I tell him.

But before he could respond I saw my favorite ride I love this ride even when in not hyper. The zipper! I grab Niall's hand an pull him to the ride. I pull out my phone and call Tamia.

Phone call:

Tamia: where are you?

Was how she picked up the phone.

Darien: they have a a zipper here so get your arse over here!

With that I hung up my phone.

"They are coming!"I said to Niall.

"Do I get to ride with you then?" He asked.

"Only if you want to." I said going in to my bag and pulling out some pixxie sticks. Yum!

"Want one?"I asked.

"What is it sugar?"he asked

"Yes!" I said and Handed him one. By the time we finished them our friends had gottin here.

Darbear<3