Chapter 44

Darien's Pov.

Caitlin and I where on our way to the airport to pick up Cassidy and her secret friends. We got to the gate with a trolley.

"I see Cassidy!" I said.

"Who's that twitch her?"Caitlin asked.

"Not sure." I told her.

As Cassidy and her friends got closer I recognized that it was Justin Beiber and his friends Ryan and Chaz.

"Hey Cass!" I said she she came in to ear shot.

"Hey Dar."

"How was Saskatoon?"

"Good it's always nice to go back. These are my friends Justin Chaz and Ryan." Each of them of them waved as Cassidy said there names.

"Well I don't think we can fit every one and all of your guys stuff in the bug." Caitlin said and we walked to pick up there bags.

"Why didn't you just bring the hoffenermobel?" Cassidy asked.

"Because Caitlin loves her bug and Sarah is sick so we can't get the keys." I told Cass.

"I see we'll why don't they guys rent a car and ill just ride home with you guys?"

"I think that will work, is your flat big enough to have all this company?"

"We'll science your flats the biggest I thought we could stay with you?"

"Sure fine with me but I think Olivia is staying with us so we will have to share rooms."

"Ok what do you have in mind?"

Well me and Livy can share a room you and Caitlin can share unless your staying at yours, the boys can switch out two in the extra room and one on the couch?"

"Ya that sounds good now let get our luggage and go!!"

We got there bags and went to the car rental place. Justin picked out one of the most costly car they had.

"I'm no genius but I think that this car might draw a little bit of attention to you." I said.

"Well maybe I like people looking at me."

"We'll ok then lets go!"

Cassidy went with the boys and took the extra key and me and Caitlin went to got pick up Olivia.

~20 minutes later~

We had Olivia and her stuff in the car. We drove off to our flat when I got a text from The Irish One. Ugh Caitlin must have changed my contacts again.

The Irish one -

Hey how's it going I miss you and can't wait to see you a again!

P.S. I think Harry likes you cousin Olivia....

Harry likes Olivia but I thought he liked Sarah?

Me-

Hey Harry liked Olivia?

Irish One-

Ya her won't stop talking about her it's pretty annoying to tell you the truth.

Me-

I bet we just pick Olivia up and she won't stop talking about him too here ill give you her number for him ***-*****

Irish One-

Ok I'll give it to him ill talk to you later love I have sound check.

Me- ok bye

Then Olivia shut up I looked back at her.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

"Harry just texted me." She said them she started screaming. "OLIVIA!" Caitlin yelled.

"Ok sorry what do I say back?

"Hi?" I questioned

" Oh ya right." She said laughing.

Once we got to mine and Caitlin flat we walked in and then Olivia saw a shirtless Justin in the kitchen.

"Oh my god! Why don't you tell me that he is at your house?" Olivia said pointing a Justin and screaming and jumping around.

"We'll it really never came up." Caitlin said."

£|£\€>|£\££|££€£££€\€|>|€|££|£|€|€£~££~~€|€€|!|!.£|€|€|€€|€|€|<€

I know it's been so long but here it is and its short so I'm sorry :( but ill try and update again soooon

Darbear<3