Chapter 45

2 weeks later

Darien's pov

Dear Diary:

It's been two weeks since Cass has gotten back. Sarah is no longer sick and Livy is still living with us. She was in shock for a little bit but soon got over it when Harry started texting her again. I have talked to Niall since he left we even Face Timed till Justin found out ant took my phone and talked to Niall for and hour. It's ok I got my sweat revenge. Since I'm the one who had to was every ones cloths I might have dyed all his white boxers hot pink and had some fun putting glitter on his shirts. I know not creative but hey I had to work with what I have available to me. Cassidy talked to AJ last night him and his wifey got home safe and Magen is going to be in a movie so her and AJ are going to live with a family friend, I think Cass said something about it being Tyler Mane from the Halloween movies but I could be wrong. Well that's really all that's been going on around here. Oh ya and Justin's friends are HOT! Just thought I should point that out.. Any ways that's all I have for to day.

Bye

Olivia's pov

So I have been with Dee and Kitty Kat for 2weeks now and I'm having so much fun they have taking me shopping and I got my hair dyed! It's just a hot pink strip in my brown hair. I still this it's pretty cool!

"Hey Livy want to go to Mariannas Trench?" Dee asked me. I call Darien Dee I've just always called her that.

"YES! YOU KNOW JOSH RAMSAY IS MY IDOL!" I yelled.

"Ok keep it downJustin said he could get us back stage to meet them." And that's when I flipped. I might have been screaming just a little bit.

"WHO'S DIEIG!" It was Caitlin she had come running out of her room with a baseball bat.

"Why do you had a baseball bat?" I asked after I calmed down."

"We'll I thought someone bad was in her killing people so I was going to hit them." Caitlin said like it was nothing.

"Don't worry she does this all the time" Dee told me.

"Hey guys what with all the yelling?" Justin said. That's when I thought would be a good time to thank him for letting us come to the concert.

"OHMYGODOHMYGOD!! THANK YOU FOR TAKIG US TO THE CONCERT!!" I might have yelled this in his ear.

"OK WELL NOW I CAN'T HEAR OUT OF THIS EAR!" he said.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said letting go of him.

"We'll if nobody is dieing I have to go pick up Eddie I told hi mom I would watch him today."

"Alright we'll Livy The guys and I are going to see Mtrench tonight." Dee said.

"Really when dose it star I might be able to make it." Caitlin said happy.

"Um I think it starts at 7:30." Justin introjected.

"Ok ill be able to come I only have to take care of Eddie till 4:00. Well bye guys!" Caitlin said putting the bat down and grabbing her bag.

Now I have to go get ready!! Oh to bad I didn't dye my hair blue drat. Oh we'll next time. I can't believe I get to meet Mtrench! I put on Cross My Heart full blast and started rocking out!

Justin's pov

This is going to be great hanging out with Cassidy's friend and my friends we are going to have loads of fun!

Darien's pov

Dear Diary:

Well I can tell Livy is excited. I can here the music from the living room.

So I for got to tell you I'm pretty sure Livy has just moved her self in to our flat witch really doesn't bother me or Caitlin. As for Cassidy well she ha her nose glued to her phone she has put that thing down her and Liam won't leave each one alone those to crazy kids. Also I found our that there is this very funny group on the YouTube called the Janoskians it's just holy crap they are funny me and Cass spend a hold day watching there youtube videos and daresundays videos. They never get old. Well that's it for now ill tell you have the concet is when I get back got to pick out an outfit!!

&$£<~|<^\£|€|€|£|£|*|€\€€\£\£\£\£\£\€\€\€|€|€|€|€|€|£¥\<{*~£{£\*~£|¥{*~^>|£|£*~\}^€£¥¥¥^#|{{{

Hey guys so idk If Justin knows the guys from Mtrench just go with it update soon!!!

Love you guys

Darbear<3.