Chapter 21

On the way back to the flat Harry asked what movie Caitlin wanted to watch. "What you don't care what movie I want to watch?" I asked him. "Why don't we all say what movies we want to watch and Caitlin can pick one" Cassidy said. " ok I want to watch leap year!" I say very happy. "No I can't under stand the people in that movie." Caitlin said. "Ya so that's the movie I want to watch. What's is the one you want to watch?" I asked her " THOR!" She yelled. "No yelling in the car Liam said and I started to laugh at her. "You only want to watch that movie because you think the main guy is a looker." I said to her. "No" "yes" this went on for a some time we bickered till we got bak to the boys flat. "Why don't we just watch both movies?" Niall said stoping but from our banter. "Yes let's watch leap year first please! Nailler can we please watch it first?" I asked Niall giving him my best puppy eyes. "Lou help I can't say no to his face its to cute. Lets just watch this one first I've never seen it." He said." What? You have never seen my most favorite movie that has to do with Irish people? I'm putting in leap year you can't stop me." I said running with the movie we had picked up from my house. I put it in the DVD player and turned on the tv. Ever one was sitting down and there was no spot for me. I saw that louis had made popcorn and niall had one for himself. well ill eat some of his. I saw that Caitlin and Cass where on Harry an Liam's laps to I skipped over to Niall grabbing the remote and sitting down on his lap. I mad sure my butt was no this legs and not in that spot. I hit the play button and cuddled in to Niall and watched the movie.

We where watching the movie when Caitlin complains "what are they saying?" Ya to some people it might be hard to understand the older Irish men but she needs to not talk. " I'll tell you after the movie now shhh!" I shushed her. I could feel Niall vibrate with laugher I couldn't tell if it was because of me or the movie.