Chapter 41

Cassidy pov.

Me and Sarah just got back from being at the boys flat after school and Liam was telling how Darien's little Andrew creamed him at Pokémon. As we walked in the phone rang I walked over and picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Cass." It's my brother AJ. We talked for a little bit but I wanted to k ow the real reason that he is calling me. "AJ why are you calling me?" I asked. "We'll Cass I got some new I wanted to tell you..." He said trailing off. "What is the news?" I asked. "Well.." He said dragging it out. "Just tell me already." I told him. "We'll I'm getting Married." He said to me. "WHAT!" I squealed in to the phone. I have only meet Megan once but she was very nice.

"To Megan ? Fox?" I asked try to make sure it is the same girl. "Yes Cassidy it that Megan." "AJ SHE IS REALLY PRETTY! When's the wedding?" I asked when I said this Sarah walked in the room. "Who's wedding?" Sarah asked me. "AJ." I said then on the phone AJ told me "The wedding will be in a week." "Ok ill get a flight as soon as I can ." I hung up the phone with a smile on my face I get to back home and see my brother and his best friend Justin. Justin is really cool AJ meet when I lived in Canada still.

I went to get my laptop and check to when I could get a flight back to Saskatoon. I checked to see and there was a flight that left London in two days. I bought the ticket and went to start packing.

2hours latter

"CASS DINNER!" Sarah yelled from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and found out that Sarah had made Kraft dinner. "Now I have to figure out how to tell Liam that I'm leavening in 2 days." I told Sarah. "Just tell him what's going on he won't care." She told me. After we had both eaten we went to the living room and watched some friends. After we watched about 4-5 episodes we i decided it was time to call Liam.

Phone call:

"Hello?" Liam picked up the phone.

"Hey Liam it's Cass I have something I want to tell you."

"What is it Cass?" He asked kinda puzzled.

"I have to go to Saskatoon for my older brothers wedding."

"When do you leave?"

"In two days."

"Ok well I'll drive you to the airport so I can see you off"

"Alright bye Liam."

"Bye lovely. "

Darien's pov.

I had just finished cooking dinner for Caitlin, Me and Dan. "Ok foods done." I told them. God why is he still here. He needs to leave already I don't want him here I wish Louis was with Caitlin not Dan who has cheated on Caitlin many of times. I'm not sure how many people can see this but I can tell that Louis really likes Caitlin but no one believe a word that Darien has to say. The three boy and by that I mean Ben Mac and and Andrew are all out tonight. I was getting tired of Dan being in my house so I got up and went to my room to get my phone. I got my phone and walked back in to the living room. I say down on the couch and texted Cass.

To: Cass

Dan and Caitlin are back together

From Cass:

What?? I thought her and Louis are together

To:Cass

nope but he won't leave my house and is eating all of my food with Ben Mac Andrew and Niall. Me and Caitlin won't have any food left.

From Cass :

Well in going back to Saskatoon for AJ's wedding

To Cass:

WHAT?!? Really wow to Megan?

From Cass :

Ya well I got to go love ya bye<3

I put my phone down and saw Dan back in the kitchen. Ok that's it I got up and went over to him and yelled."OK GET OUT OF MY NLOODY HOUSE NOW I DONT CARE IF YOUR WITH MY BEST FRIEND OR NOT IDOT WANT YOU HERE NOW LEAVE!"

£{€\€\€_££_>\>\%]^^]€\€\£\£\£\£\€\>€\€\€\€\€\€\€\€\€\€\£_£%|

So how will Caitlin react to Darien's out burst on Dan?

What will happen at the wedding?

AJ and Megan Fox! Haha I ha to put that and yes that is the Megan fox. Sorry didn't up date sooner and I am just starting finals so I might not update soon.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Darbear<3