Chapter 19

Louis Pov;

I stood beside Caitlin as Dan talked to her. " Long time no see, still looking as hot as ever, last time I saw you was when I dumped you infront of everyone" He smirked, and my blood boiled. I know I just met Caitlin but there was something special about her . When Harry asked her out, i saw red. She was mine. Woah, where did that thought come from. All of a sudden i saw Darien pulling Caitlin away , who had tears streaming down her face. She was to beautful to cry, how dare he hurt her! She was too nice. I didnt even think as I pulled back my fist and smashed it into his face. I felt satisfaction when i heard a loud snap. I shook my hand, that hurt! I really need a carrot. I looked at Caitlin and I just wanted to comfort her. I looked around at my mates and saw them staring at me in shock. I looked down sheepishly. All of sudden arms wrapped around my waist and squeezed. I saw the bright red hair and hugged Caitlin back, resting my chin on top of her head. "Thank you, he deserved that" She whispered againist my neck. I couldnt believe I was holding her in my arms, I never wanted this feeling to end.

Niall's pov

I saw Caitlin in Louis arms. I looked over a Dan on the ground and saw Darien look at him. I dont like the way he was looking at her it made me mad to see him talk to her like that. with out thinking I pulled her over to me and whispered in her ear." He will never hurt you or Caitlin as long as long as I'm here." She turned around and hugged me. "Thank you." She said to me. This time when she hugged me I felt a spark something I never felt before. "Lets go back to the flat and watch a movie." Harry said I looked up from hugging Darien's to see him pulling Caitlin away from Louis.

Follow me on twitter

Darbear