Chapter 5

Caitlins pov:

Gosh i love my cotton candy. Holding a giant stick the size of my head i dragged Oliva and Darien away from the pack and to the most scariest ride there is. The death drop. " NO , CAITLIN YOU ARE CRAZY WE ARE NOT GOING ON THAT " darien screeched in my ear. Ugh almost lost a eardrum there. " Shush woman before i stick my ducking cotton candy up your arse." they looked shocked.before they burst out laughing. I like my rides jeesh. When the ride came into view Oliva hopped on my back scaring the crap out of me." JEESH YOU DUCKING SPIDER MONKEY" she laughed and told me to run. At the enterance of the line i began jumping in joy while darien was trying not to barf at the height of the ride. " DARIEN CALM THE FUDGE DOWN YOU WILL BE FINE, IF WE DIE YOU CAN HAUNT ME, OKAAY?" I said loudly. Im a loud person worse when im hyper. Darien nodded shakily then said " how will i haunt you if were all dead?" i glared at her smartness and ignored her. We finally got onto the ride Oliva was laughing at Dariens expressons as we buckled in. " HURRY THE FUDGE UP YOU DUCKING DUCKER." I said very loudly to he ride guy,he was taking forever. The ride guy shot me a dirty look which i stuck my tounge out at him.

Darbear<3