Chapter 43

Darien's pov

We are saying our final goodbyes to the boys before they leave. I looked to my left to see Liam sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I walked over to him and sat down. "Hey Liam what's wrong?" I asked he looked up from his phone and gave me a half hearted smile. "Nothing, just everyone is saying there good byes and I said mine two days ago." I just looked at him. Is he acting like this because of Cassidy? Wow he must really like her. "What does that make me chopped liver?" I ask and he cracked a smile. "Goodbye Darien." He said it was a little weird is just standing there. Well this cant get anymore acquired I thought to myself and pulled him in to a hug. "I'll make sure to as soon as I talk to Cass to get her to call you ok?" I said to him as I pulled out of the hug and walked over to Niall and Louis. I looked around the flat there was some one missing (other then Cass) but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Hey Niall is there someone missing?" I asked Niall. He looked around the room and then back a me and said "The only people I can think of are Cassidy and Caitlin." WOW I'm such a good friend (note the sarcasm) I didn't even notice she wasn't here. So I took out my phone and texted her.

(Text convo)

D: Hey Caitlin where r you the boys are leavening to night aren't you going to say goodbye?

C: oh I forgot I'm talking care of Lil Ed ill get him in the car and be there soon.

"She will be here soon so you guys can't leave till you say good bye to her." I said to Niall.

About 20 minutes later Caitlin walked in with the cutest little kid I have ever seen. She put him on the ground and he ran over to the Telly. "Caitlin he is so cute." The little ginger boy sat in front of the Telly and Harry turned on pingu for him and he just sat there and watched like it was the best thing ever. "We'll he will be entertained for awhile now." Caitlin said her good byes to the boys and then it was her turn to say goodbye to Louis. She looked at the ground sheepishly "Well blood bye I guess I'll see you when you get back." She said looking up at the end. "Ya. Um. bye." Louis said. "GUYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE." Paul yelled and with that they where off.

The next day Caitlin, Sarah, Olivia, and I were all chillin at the Sassidy flat. "There is nothing to do." Caitlin wined for the hundredth time today. "Why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested. We all agreed to have a twilight marathon and watch all of the movies. Sarah and I got food popcorn chips and lots of other candy.

Cassidy's pov

In Megan's hotel room getting ready she look beautiful. Then Justin walks in,"Are you ready?" He asks me. We then made our way to the ballroom where Justin walked me down the aisle. Eventually, Ryan, Chaz and the others were escorted, until finally Megan and her father appeared.

The ceremony was beautiful, and everything went according to plan. After words, there was a reception and AJ and his new wife left for Auntigua. The boys and I went back to my hotel room and played Xbox while I went on my laptop. Almost as soon as I logged on, Dairen was requesting a Skype call. I glady accepted, so she and Sarah showed up on the screen almost instantly. "Hey guys, what's up?" I said. "Nothing much, just having a twilight marathon like the cool kids we are." Sarah exclaimed.

"I LOVE TWILIGHT!" Ryan yell in the back ground.

"Whose that?" Darien asked.

"ME!" said Justin and Chaz at the same exact time. Can you say creepy?

"OOOOH is that your boyfriend Cass?" Sarah said in a teasing tone.

"I THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH LIAM!" Caitlin yell in the background.

"Ya Cass is Justin your boyfriend?" Ryan said in the same voice.

"Eww. Gross. Best friend since I was like 12. Nope. Gross."

"Who could resist this?" Justin said while stroking his abs.

"I admit it, yo got abs boy, but I do t think of you that way. Graungy."

"Well good cuz same." Justin said.

Darien pov

I'm kinda confused I can hear Cassidy and three male voices weird.

"We'll Cassidy we got to go so we can finish the movies." I said.

"Ok buy guys. Oh and I'm bringing some people home with me ok?"she asked "Ya that's cool."with that we ended the Skype call.

>€£|£|£|!!{£|£{£{£|£|££|€~>{?]£*\€{€£]{!?{>\^€{?}€\€\£\£

Hey guys sorry for making you wait so long.

How many of you lucky people get to see the boys live or have seen then live (so jelly of you people)

The boys aren't coming any where near me :(

Thank you to Cass for helping with the story. And for all you people who like Caitlin she will have a pov next chapter I hope

And little Ed is baby Ed Sheeran

Lot of love

Darbear<3