Chapter 37

Cassidy's pov

I can't believe is its march 1st so that means that we have known the boys for just over 2 weeks. Liam and I are getting closer all the time. The sad thing is that the boy are getting ready to go back on tour in just a 5 days. They all said that they would keep in touch and Sarah has already made Harry promise to FaceTime her every night. Right now I'm out with Darien at the mall shopping just for fun. We are looking at these really cute tops that are green with a cool flowery pattern that goes up the sides. "Oh this is so cute Cass you should try it on!" Darien told me holding up a T-shirt with the words "Lego House" and has Ed Sheeran face on it. I burst out laughing at how weirded this is.

2 hours later

We each have 3 bags with clothes in them even know we don't need any more.

When we got back to Sassidy flat we called Selina to come over to hang out with us girls.

Darien's pov

When I got back form hanging out with Cass and Selina my

cousins Ben and Mac where at my flat. "Yes thank gosh your back!" Caitlin said running up to me. "What did they do this time?" I asked her. "They are trying to rap it's scary!!"

"No not again." I said putting my bags in to my rooms. "And they are eating all of our food!" Caitlin told me. "Stupid tall people eating all of are food." My cousin Ben and me are the same height but Mac is 6'6. "Why did you let them in?" I asked her. "The took the key from Liv and where here when I got home from work." Caitlin started working at the pet store after Louis bought her Casper. €{€|££|€|€|£*\¥_£\€\€|€|€|€|€|€£_£_\€\€\£|££|£|€|€£|*|*

So this is short but I will most Likely update again tonight!!

Darbear<3