Chapter 3

Part 3

We where up so late but we had to get up to go to the theme park. I was asleep dreaming about Naill god that boy is fine. I this dream Niall and the boys where all together. But be for I could make sense of what was going on I was woken up by my doorbell. I rolled off my couch and landed on the floor it hurt but I got up and went to the door. I opened it and it was my cousin Olivia. As soon as the door was open enought she gave me a huge hug.

"What are you doing here Livy?" I asked

"I had to come see you and Ben is out of town with his gf" she told me.

"Well I need to text Him wish him a happy birthday," I said "and hopefully he will texted back."

"Ya I hope so"she said.

Olivia's older brother Ben and I both have the same birthdays but Ben is a year younger. Olivia or Livy is 2years younger then me. As we walk in to the living room I see Caitlin awake and on her phone most likely reading.

"Look who I found" I say as me and Livy walk in.

"Hey Olivia. What brings you here?" Caitlin asked her.

"Ben has Dharla over." Olivia told Caitlin. She didn't have to say anything else for Caitlin to get that Livy didn't want to be in the same house as her brother.

"So are you coming with use today?" Caitlin asked her.

"If you want me to come" she said to me.

"Yes, why wouldn't I want you to come?" I asked.

"I don't know just asking." She said.

I was starting to get hungry and I know that making food was the fastest way to get my friends up.

"What ya want for breakfast?" I asked Caitlin and Livy.

"PANCAKES!" Caitlin said almost yelling.

"Ok want to run to micdicks of make them?" I ask.

"Micdicks ill drive!" Caitlin said. Caitlin and me are the only ones in the group with cars her being 17 already and me just turning 16 today and getting one for my birthday. I quickly wrote a note so if anyone woke up when we where gone they would know where we went.

Note: Just ran to micdicks for pancakes be back soon!

Darbear<3