Chapter47

Olivia's pov.

when I woke up I was sprawled across the bed lying on top of my cousin Dee Dee. I don't even know what happened. let alone how I got in her ROOM ???!! I started poking her noose repeatedly chanting wake up. Then she hit me making me fall to the floor making a loud BANG.

"WHAT HAPPEND!?!?!? IS THERE A ROBER IN HERE DO I NEED TO CALL THE POPO???" Caitlin yelled running in to the room. then Justin and Chaz came in to the room with baseball bats. Then I ran and jumped on Justin's back.

"RUN HOURSEIE RUN TAKE ME SOMEWHER SAFE!!!!! AWAY FROM THAT THING ON THE BED." I yelled as Justin just stood there confused.

"What the fuck Olivia?"

"NO SWEARING JUSTIN JUST SHUT UP AND RUN!!!"

"NO!'

"GUYS SHUT UP!!!" Darien yelled at us.

"FINE! Chaz will you be my hourseie?" I asked.

"Do I have a choice?" He asked.

"Nope!"

"Ok. Fine get on." Chaz said. So I hopped on his backhand he ran out of Darien's room.

Darien's pov.

I was trying to sleep but I don't think that's going to happen now. So I unwillingly got out of my cozy bed. I had my blanket around we walking to the living room. I went and fell face first on the couch.

"Caitlin why is the couch all lumpy?" Livy said before stirring in me.

"Got your boney but off my face." But it came out more like, mmmm mhhmm mumm. Livy stood up and pulled my blanket off with her.

"OH! So that's where you went Dee Dee I was looking for you." Livy said.

"What I is it?" I said sleepily.

"Almost two in the afternoon." Justin said coming to sit next to me handing me come coffee. I drank the coffee and took out my phone I had a text massage from Niall.

From Niall:

Hey Darien I miss you a bunch! I just wanted to tell you that we will be in town doing a show tomorrow but we have tonight off we are all staying at mine I would love for you to come see us and come to the show tomorrow.

To Niall

Hey Niall I just got out of bed! I would love to come see you I miss you too! Ill tell the girl that your in town when should we be over?

I sent the text back to Niall. Then said.

"Hey girls the boys are going to in town tonight and they want us to come over!"I said happily. My phone buzzed in my pocket I get a text from Niall.

From Niall

Did I wake you up sleepy heard and how about 4ish dose that sound good to you?

To Niall

Yup 4ish sounds good Cass has some people saying at my house is it ok if we bring then?

I put my phone away and went to have a shower. When I got out of the shower I got dresses and ready to go to Niall's flat.

Update! Update! Upgrade! Woot woot !

Hope you liked it sexy tacos

Darbear<3