Chapter 25

Darien's pov

Louis looked at me and smiled. "Truth." He picked gosh why did he have to pick that one I was going to make him kiss Caitlin but now I have to think of something else. "Ok," I said trying to think of what to make him tell us. Something I don't already know. I got it."What color of eye do you like best on a girl?" I asked. When I asked this his checks had a faint pink on them. "Blue green." And the last part I could barley make out and I was sitting next to him. "Like Caitlin's." in almost a whisper. "Ok you ask some one now Louis." I say. He looks over at Liam. "Truth or dare Li Li?" Louis asked. "Don't call me that and dare." Liam said Louis has a devilish look ok his face when he said."I dare you to trade cloths with the person on you right." Now louis was looking at me I was the siting on his right but I was sitting on Niall's nap. "Ok come on Darien." Liam said taking my hand and pulling me to his bedroom. "What?" I said very confused. Liam started to take of his clothes. I turned around covering my eyes. "Liam put your pants back on I don't need to see that" I said.

"Lou dare me to trade clothes with the person on my left and I don't think he meant Niall so put these on" he said passing me his trousers and shirt. "Turn around." I said to him when he did I quickly changed putting on his clothes. " ok here" I said giving him my clothes that I don't think will fit him.

He pulls on my yoga pants and my "Let The Shenanigans Begin!" Shirt. Liam being taller then me my trousers where quite short on him and my shirt only half covered his chest. I couldn't help but burst out laughing I have never seen something so funny. We walked out of his room me in Liam over sized outfit and him in mine. I walk back to Niall and sit in his lap. "I'd much rather you be in my clothes love." He whispered in my ear.

Darbear<3