Chapter 7

Cassidy's pov

We all go off of the ride and saw Dar running and acting like a freak that she is. She is such a different person when u get her hyper.

"GOSH CASS WHY DID YOU TO THE NOW WE WILL LOSE HER " Caitlin yelled at me

"Caitlin calm down we are the only ones here and if she gets lost she has her phone." I told her. I looked away from Caitlin to see Dar standing with 5 tall males who's could they be?

Darien's pov

As I stared to fall a pair of strong hands graved my wast and stood me up right. I loom at the person who just cought me thinking it would be one of my friend. No this is definitely not one of my friend I look up in to the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen. The boy had blonde hair that was kinda shaggy I could tell who it was as soon as I saw his eyes, it's Niall Horan the boy I ant get off of my mind the snapping me back to earth a voice yelled.

"EARTH TO NIALLER!" It was flipping Zayn Malik! I look around and all 5 guys where here! Fan girling moment!

"Sorry I ran in to you and thank for catching me." I said.

"Don't worry about it love I'm Niall Horan and these-" I cut him off.

" I know who you are I'm a fan of your band."

"We'll you might know who we are but could we have the pleaser of knowing the name of such a pretty lady" he said. OH MY GOD his accent is so sexy in person.

"I'm Darien." I tell him just as I say that I hear my friend coming.

Darbear<3