Fuji

*badump* *badump* *badump* Fuji. Don't do it.. ple- FUJI!

⚠️ SENSITIVE TOPIC WARNING! IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER! BUT STILL

⚠️ SENSITIVE TOPIC WARNING! IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER! BUT STILL. PLEASE READ TOWARDS THE END!⚠️

Hiroshi Fuji. A kind 18 year old boy in Class 3-E, General Studies Course of UA High. A boy who spreads rumors for fun with his childhood friend, Hikari Nakamura, and his favorite teacher, Y/N L/N.

Now you maybe wondering, "Why am I reading a chapter about Fuji?"

Well, to answer that question, Fuji is planning to commit "not alive" during lunch.

Now, how did he even get to this point of thinking? Keep reading to find out!

3rd POV : Fuji's Daycare

It was another day at Sakura Oak Daycare. A place where Fuji hated. Not only was he one of the youngest and smallest children there, but he hadn't gotten his Quirk yet.

"Look! It's Failure Fuji!" A boy shouted out.

"Haha! Failure Fuji! You're so weak! You Quirkless loser!" Another boy shouted out before the leader, Aoi Haruka, shoved Fuji to the floor.

"This is our swing set, Failure. Trash like you doesn't deserve to even look in our direction." Haruka laughed, kicking Fuji in the ribs.

"Sorry." Fuji mumbled before standing up and walking away with his head down.

This upset Haruka. Fuji normally fought back against him and his lackeys despite the lack of a power. But today was different..

"Hey! Why aren't you snapping back, you weak loser!" Haruka shouted, shoving Fuji to the floor once again.

"Don't feel like it." Fuji mumbled before standing up again and walking away.

"Ow! Teacher! Fuji hurt me!" Haruka shouted as he fell to the floor and punched himself in the face.

"Fuji!" The teacher exclaimed in disappointment.

"I- I didn't do that! He punched himself! He's just trying to blame me." Fuji stuttered.

"I saw the whole thing! Fuji didn't do it!" Nakamura ran over.

"Naka!" Fuji seemed relieved.

"Stay out of this, sweetie. I can handle it." The teacher said.

"Bu-" "It's alright Nakamura. Go play." The teacher waved Nakamura away, much to Fuji's disappointment.

She sighed before turning back to the boys, "I get that you are grieving for your parents, but we do not physically hurt others." She lifted up Haruka bridal style.

"Of course she would side with him.. he's the teachers pet. The favorite.." Fuji thought.

"Do you understand? I will have to call your grandmother to come pick you up and talk to Haruka's parents." The teacher stated, bringing the boys inside.