WRITING RANDOM WORDS ON WATTPAD BECAUSE THIS PLANE RIDE IS TOO LONG!

Is this something I will post?

Likely if you're reading..

Uh.. IDK what to write to be honest.

(Coming in from the sidelines, it's the hacking sister that wants to have a say in this random thing that the author is doing.)

👁👄👁It's the taking my phone for me 💅

*cough* anyways!

I still don't know what to write so imma just say whats going on in my head right now..

I wrote like 15? Chapters for this book in less than 3 days.. but none for The Unexpected Duo.. fun!

We got Starbucks earlier and I got that Strawbeey Funnel Cake thingy. It tasted weird.. maybe because there was actual coffee in it.. FIRST TIME CAFFEINE!! Woop woop.

Uhh, I'm surprisingly not bouncing off the walls.. maybe because I pulled an all nighter.

Again..

(I'm watching this from the sidelines and it a be pretty strange what kind of things that she be writing. tbh I don't really know what I'm doing either...)

It's that fact that you have the weirdest commentary ever for me. MOVING ON!

Dang! I'm already at 200ish words. If only these were actual words for THE UNEXPECTED DUO!! GRAHHHHH I NEED TO START WORKJNG ON THAT.

Oh yeah! I haven't worked out in over three weeks. I'm gonna go back to practice and literally die. Fun.

My sister is just staring at my phone now.. what's up? How ya doin?

(Nothing... Just existing... Passing by... Sitting around... man what a day)

It's the depressing sarcastic teenage commentary for me..

(It's the nonsensical complaining for me... 😠)

It's the fact that you're more energetic than me on a regular basis for me

(It's the fact that you are running out of ideas and are allowing me to do this for me)

😳 Dang... exposed.. uh.. it's the fact that you ignored that fact that our brother just ate a goldfish that fell on the airplane floor for me

(It's the fact that we are still going back and forth like this for me... but yea.. that a be... delicious 👌🏻... 😅)

It cures my boredom okay!? Anyways, it's the fact that you always comment on my "bottle cap" lenses for me. LIKE GURL IT AINT MY FAULT THAT MY VISION SUCKS! YOU GOT ALL THE GOOD GENETICS WHILE IM OVER HERE VIBING WITH THE HEALTH PROBLEMS!!

(Well saaaahrrry.... They do be thiccc dou.. Off topic, it's the mass amount of crumbs on brothers pants for me.. why I have to be in the middle all the time is beyond me. You two are fine...)

You're the mature one here and like no- I'm an instigator who meddles too much.. we don't work.. plus like it ain't my fault that we boarded the plane like that.. it just happened. Anyways, it's the SASS I received all week for me. Like queen I get that you're a teenager but like dammmnn I'm on vacation. I don't need that all the time. AND DONT YOU DARE MAKE A COMMENT ON MY TENDENCIES WHILE READING WATTPAD! THE COMMENTS ARE JUST Immaculate

(Well, first of all, I'm getting tired... I'm not really sure if I want to type anymore.. Watching the Lego Movie on bros phone as we speak.. rather type.. Second of all, do I really have to be the only one you can control themselves like I be tired right now... Third of all, I get that comments are great and can be pretty hilarious, but sometimes I really can't deal with you and I'm not laughing..😒 I just want to sleep 😴 See you in the future!)

The fuuu-? Anyways yeah.. I love sleep.. but I don't get any.. so eyebags are in style right now. It'll only get worse, oh well! Can't do much bout that. Also, UGHH THIS WIFI IS NOT IT. It gave me false hope. It loaded things up on YouTube but when I try to watch a video it doesn't load. It's so meann!! But I get it. Airplanes don't have great wifi. *sigh* maybe I'll see if I can read wattpad stories with it? Idk..

BEFORE I GO THO!

It's the fact that we spent like an hour doing this and got like 700 words for me...

(It's the fact that its like impossible to sleep on an airplane and stay in one position for over 3 hours. I'm tiiiiiirrrrredddd...... Welp hope everyone is having a great day 🙃 because I am)

Oop sounds like a personal problem.. and also it's the continuing this for me. I ain't complaining but like— gives me text message vibes.. you say goodbye and then someone brings up another topic and then y'all start talking about that which leads to another thing and it keeps happening over and over until it's like 1 am. They're entertaining tho..

(man I swear... this gurl need to lay down, chill, and finally close her dammed eyes)

KK. THIS IS IT OKAY! We're done! Hope y'all have a nice day/night. Drink water. Take care of yourself. Eat a snack. Do something with your life.

Waffles out!