One for All: All for One

This is why family reunions stick to food.

"You are Kotaro's.. "Nana trailed off, looking at Tomura almost longingly.

"Whatever the reason... Don't worry, grandmother. I blame you too." Tomura said blankly.

I soon felt half of my body being pulled.. I could tell Izuku felt it too. One for All was being eroded by All For One.

"Well done, Tomura Your will is being reciprocated! OFA'S policy of 'moving in accordance to the wielder's will power' is responding to your inquenchable rage!" Jack praised.

He only received Tomura's attempt of getting rid of him.

"Oh dear..Is that how it is..! seems you detest me as well. Brilliant! This is the birth of the symbol of fear. Though it doesn't seem to be enough considering a few others can be just as stubborn as me at times..." Jack trailed off, seeing Yoichi appear to help me and Nana push back against Tomura's rage.

"Manipulating this kid this time, brother?" Yoichi asked.

"It will save all of us a lot of time if you would hand over the power to me!" Jack said.

"We won't be going to you. We have chosen to remain within this boy." Yoichi declared, now pushing Tomura back.

" Power, Tomura! If your strong this combined with mine and part of N/N's, then I can take it! Then these ghost's from my past victories can finally be put to rest! Little brother! You said you've chosen him? My own son? Quit pretending you're so strong!! Shouldn't you know by now? I've been watching you through N/N and Tomura! He doesn't know how to make use of such excellent power! He couldn't even protect his friends on his teachers, and instead needed protection himself! If that wasn't enough, he let himself be consumed by rage, just like his teacher! Until finally he's frozen on the ground unable to move anything but his eyeballs back and forth! I'm ashamed to be related to such a simpleton! Leaving this power to such a disgrace was your mistake!" Jack shouted.

"He's not a disgrace!" I defended.

"And he's not a mistake. Someone like you, brother, who mainly takes advantage of others wouldn't understand. No matter what, this boy will spill his blood for others, he becomes enraged with others, and without limits and without fails he picks himself up." Yoichi said before Izuku and Tomura were blasted away from each other as I was surrounded with so much energy that I myself created a small crater in the ground.

"Izuku! Bakugo!" I coughed, stumbling over to them. Shoto was there as well with Enji.

Tomura was then about to attack when, Hado and Iida arrived.

"Everyone! A giant villain is approaching the vicinity! We've hereby informed the heroes of engaging in combat with the Nomu!" Iida stated.

"Iida!" Manual shouted helping people off the battlefield.