Jaku Hospital Raid

Well.. fuck

"Guys! I found the old fart and a buncha tough-looking Nomu! Dunno

"Guys! I found the old fart and a buncha tough-looking Nomu! Dunno.. but a good kick should tell me!" Mirko said through the ear piece.

"Mirko! Wait- those are the stronger ones! I'm heading over now!" I said.

"Oh no you don't! You think we trust you right now?" Enji said, grabbing me as I blasted his flames towards the Nomu.

"I swear to god if you don't let me go, Enji, Mirko will lose a limb. Maybe even her life." I growled.

"Tsukauchi?" Enji asked.

"Let him go! But if you betray us L/N. I'm sending everyone after you." Tsukauchi glared.

"It's gonna be a war against my friends. Do you really think I'm gonna choose a side? Never have and maybe never will." I smirked before teleporting to the lab.

"Urgh! Mirko!" I shouted, kicking the arms of the high-ends way from Mirko.

Nevertheless, my efforts proved useless when Usagiyama was thrown into nearby pipes.

"He..ro.."

"Can go wild.."

"Master.."

"Sorry guys.. I'm not your master right now." I said, before stabbing ones eyes out with my spear (pen).

"Mirko! L/N!" Crust shouted, entering the lab.

"I'm not sure about your rank.. but I know you're Crust!" A Nomu said.

"L/N.."

"Lord's.. hus..band.."

"Turn.. on us..."

"Oh shit-" I cursed, narrowly dodging an attack.

"You think you're getting away old fart?! Whatever... thing're only just heating up!" Mirko exclaimed.

"Mirko! Get to Shiga!" I exclaimed, blasting the Nomu's with Air Cannon.

"What do you think I'm doin'? Luna Ring!! Screw you!" She shouted, using one of her power moves before kicking the Nomu in their faces.

As she did, one of them ripped her left arm off.

"UGHH! WHY DID I AGREE TO MAKE YOU?" I shouted, punching one directly where it's heart would be. It was sent flying into the wall.