❯ 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

his name was minho, and he was the devil himself.
he had killed hundreds despite being only twenty two, an assassin for the said mafia and now the youngest executive.

such dirtied hands, and foul soul, hidden under a young man with a beautiful face.

when you look at him you won't expect much, he was average in height, a bit taller than me, not too built and he moved gracefully, without a single wisp of sound. his hair was chestnut in color, same as his eyes still hollow and cold, his skin was slightly tan, nose tall, lips small and peach, well dressed in expensive clothes.
he's beautiful isn't he?
the mafia don said predatorly.
he is my greatest prize.

ah, now i see.

i couldn't help but look at minho in pity, alas, that is what all i could think of being that there is nothing to me that i can do nor do i want to meddle in other people's lives and how they survive in this world.

there was a fire in the mafia's eyes, i could see his hunger of power as he stared at the younger in front of us, leading us to the meeting venue. i could not see the end of the line from his view. a pretty face, an iq of 180, a skill for assassination and heart of black.

i've come to the discovery that lee minho was who they called the vipera rosso. the red viper. he got fame many years ago as the young assassin who wiped an entire hotel in one night, the building poured of blood and unjustified souls the next morning. as a detective, we did search for him, but after years of silence, we could never uncover his identity.

but here he was, in front of me, the opposite of what i had imagined him. as i looked at the mafia don, no wonder he called minho his greatest prize, someone as inhumane as him is practically a tool for devastation. minho was the ignition of the fire he would start to take over everything even beyond law and justice.

i sat beside the younger, i learned to be the opposite of sentimental after i got into this work, but i felt somewhat comfortable with him, probably because we were close to age and all these people around us were much older. i didn't pay much attention to his other self, an assassin isn't much for a top detective like me.

a screen appeared in front of us and we watched intently, i glanced at minho beside me, his eyes were focused as if he was calculating a thousand things in his mind. hmmm, interesting.

i memorized the faces, the set ups, the places, weaknesses and strengths through the time the images slided on the screen. it was merely simple for me, it was one of the skills i'm known for.

this man is our main target for this mission, the politician's secretary that keeps all files and evidences to be used against mr. song. we don't know who else is with him, who knows? maybe half the government officials are in his favor. ❞ 
the lady explained.
a secret raid, perhaps that's what you're planning?
i asked and they all turned their attention towards me.

you're basically trapping yourself.
i let out a small chuckle, they all turned to me with a sour expression, the guards even held onto their guns.
i agree with him.
someone spoke beside me.
minho!
the mafia don told him off as he was coming to my aid.

he had his eyes closed as if he was unamused and he let out a sigh before his eyes opened.
we do not know much about their plans, nor the people they're in ties with, a raid would be giving us away not just for them but for the government as well, it is a pain when the government has to get in the way.
minho explained.

then what do you expect us to do?
another mafia executive said a bit bitterly. it came to mind that these old people hated it when someone mocks them or turns down their suggestions because of someone younger, who to them, is supposed to know nothing, or it just so happens he just hated minho in general. i have to go for both.

i lifted my head up a bit higher and smiled.
a plan of raid isn't impossible, less people are just advised, maximum of ten. one or two shall retrieve the evidence while the rest stay guard for defense. if we manage to keep this in secret until the evidences are passed then things would go as smooth as ever from there.
i proposed.
there was a split second of eye contact between the mafia and government members in the meeting room but their gazes went back to me at the end.

i went on my way back to my room after the meeting, we had a few hours to prepare, we plan to attack at the darkest hour. this wasn't as different, i've had multiple missions in the past similar to this, undercovers, deductions, guarding, investigating, i just wanted to get it over with so i could go home.

i took off my shirt, my change of clothes lying on the bed.
i'm uneasy.
i heard minho's voice and i turned around, seeing him leaning by the doorframe with his arms crossed. my senses are sharp, but i could never hear him move so as usual it took me by surprise.

i rubbed the nape of my neck embarrassed.
i guess i should work out more.
i grinned cheekily, his eyes widened by the slightest and his face flushed, taking him back a bit.
i did not mean that.
he said and i put on my dress shirt and started to button it up.

the government is full of filthy rats, i just find it uneasy that we had a few officials in the meeting.
he said, i frowned, i've worked for the government so long that i see why he despise them as a mafia, they were against us outside this mission after all.
this is a joint project, and your boss have tight connections with them. i don't know what kind of blade the government pricked on you, but after this is over things will go back to your ill ways anyway.
i said while putting on my tie. 

i can't put off this feeling... if it's you just tricking me then you won't get out alive.
minho said making me laugh.
i'd like to see you try, now that i remember, you aren't supposed to be meeting anyone, much more talk to strangers near your age.
i raised a brow at him teasingly.
the mafia boss especially told this young and handsome detective to stay away from his little princess.
i grinned.

you're disgusting, i have no intentions toward you.
minho spat out, he meant it, and it hurt me in a way. even if i was joking i wasn't used to rejection.

━━━━━━━ • ♤ • ━━━━━━━
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝙾𝟼𝙾𝟼𝟸𝟸
i notice my minchan books
are always in first person pov

idk which pov is easier
to write ¯\_(ツ)_/¯