❯ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

• ♤ •

• ♤ •

who are you? the fuck you want?
changbin gritted his teeth, struggling through the bands that trapped him on the chair. hyunjin shook his head with a smile, consulting the doctors who were doing some last minute testing.
nothing much, no hard feelings alright? i just want to teach minho a lesson that's all.

the fuck you want with minho!? l-let me out! come fight me like a man you coward!
changbin tried to pull his arm out of the bands but it was no use, they had injected something in him a while back on the helicopter too, since then his body started to become heavy and he could barely move.
you amuse me, i'm pretty sure you already know how awful minho is, yet you still blindly follow him like he's actually trying to do something for the betterment. people like him don't change, i've heard of your great deeds seo changbin, i admire your achievements.... but you stooped to a whole new low when you became accompanied to minho after all that's happened.

you have a sister too, right seo changbin?
hyunjin asked a few minutes later and changbin fought through the bands again.
no.... don't even try....

oh don't worry, i'm not that cruel. but.... i also had a sister once, a family even, i loved my sister with my whole heart, i did everything to make her happy when our dad died and our mom forgot us, she was an angel to this world, she trusted minho— i trusted minho, and yet he took all that was left from me.
hyunjin chuckled bitterly.
it would've been better actually, if i died on that car crash with her, but i lived, it was destiny for me to put his deeds to a stop.

changbin didn't say anything, hoping he could squeeze out a bit of information from hyunjin and report it back to chan and minho. hyunjin sighed and walked behind changbin to check the papers.
i rebuilt everything in spite, sure a lot of lives were sacrificed, but it was to progress my plan. now, i'm in the same power to go head to head with the mafia, i have acquired this farm he once invested so much in, the farm that created minho, there is nothing i'm afraid to step on just so minho can suffer like i had.

do you understand why i have to do all this?
he asked changbin.
my judgement does not agree with either of you, not even minho, he committed crimes like you have. but i have to trust him for now, i know he's trying to redeem himself, even if it won't cover up for anything, he's trying. until then, i'll stay by his side.

and what's your reason, seo changbin, for choosing to help him even if it meant being on the path of injustice?
hyunjin asked, it was silent after, like changbin didn't know what to answer. chan and hyunjin made the same points, and it's not like minho was new to manipulation. changbin only felt slight pity towards minho, but he doesn't see minho as someone weak at all. it was a gamble, yes, to trust this criminal he now sees as friend. but for those months he spent with minho and chan, he felt happy, he knew it was genuine, he hopes it was genuine. even if they say he'll regret siding with minho in the future, it won't matter to changbin then, minho only has him and chan right now, and changbin would regret not being by his friend's side when the world is falling on his shoulders. changbin looked down and sighed, trusting his judgement.
he's.... my friend. and i'm his friend, he trusts me, so i have to trust him too.