❯ 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙃𝙊

𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙃𝙊

do i really have to minho?
chan groaned, holding up a formal gown. the color was deep red, with loose sleeves, and made of fine silk. i held in my laugh as i realized it also had a slit for the leg to show halfway through the side.

i had to give some praise to changbin for his taste of clothing and fabric, from my many formal event experiences in the mafia, most women would wear something expensive they'd stand out in. i walked towards chan who was pouting and ran the soft fabric of the dress through my fingers.
hmmm, mulberry silk. do you know of this fabric?
i asked chan and he groaned at me.

i believe it's the most expensive silk, i remember the monsieur having this made as his pillowcase fabric. it's so soooooft ~
i rubbed it on my face a little, i couldn't help it, the silk and the tulle made me feel like i'm holding a cloud.
and besides, you're the shorter one in the two of us. it makes sense.

no it doesn't! and you're only like a centimeter or two taller than me!
chan complained and i facepalmed. he's a detective, he should be used to undercover missions.

don't i just look like the most handsome and expensive bodyguard or what?
changbin walked out flaunting his new black suit and tie, his hair was slicked back and he was even wearing designer shades.
you guys still aren't ready? oh and chan hyung be careful with that dress, it belongs to my sister.
changbin pointed as i finished my tie and went to put on my blazer that was hanging from the couch.
just get dressed christina, we don't want to be late.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
changbin and i fell on the floor laughing seeing chan who just turned around, showing us his bare back that the dress won't even zip up.
it's the broad shoulders.
he sighed and i pulled myself together and took off my blazer. i draped it over his shoulders and smiled sweetly.
okay fine, let's switch.

damn, i'd date you.
i smirked hearing changbin say as i tucked my hair, technically my wig, back so i could put on my heels better.
how do i look?
i asked with my voice lighter and smiling, hands behind my back. i had my hair up in a messy bun kept in place by a wood and ruby binyeo, with a couple of loose strands framing my face. i followed a makeup tutorial as well while i was getting dressed. chan's nose started to bleed so he excused himself and ran to the bathroom.

the dress matches your earrings, i notice you never take them off.
changbin said and i hitched in a breath, i chuckled a bit forcefully and touched them, the mafia don had given them to me for my eighth birthday, just a year after i had been experimented in the farm, he never lets me take them off and until now i was scared to take them off.

they were deep red, the color of blood, base made of gold and lined with diamonds. he would make me think of these as a symbol that they are worth more than my pathetic life, and that i will serve him both brain and flesh until my lowborn blood runs out.