❯ 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

in just a week, friendship began

jinmi, you can't hide it anymore.
hyunjin laughed at his younger sister who blushed.
hyejun is just different! so gentle and smart! and-and so goddamn handsome! why wouldn't i have a crush on him!?
she defended herself, hyunjin stood up from his seat and went to pat her head softly.
why don't we invite him on our outing this weekend? he asked me to be his partner the other day for our science fair project, we can start brainstorming ideas too.

YES! THANK YOU BROTHER!
she hugged hyunjin and the older took out his phone, contacting minho.

minho was in the middle of an assassination assignment.

his body froze as he saw hyunjin starting to call him, it was him alone in the dark hallway of the city hall, the moon was up and his knife was held by his side. he answered, despite being in the middle of trying to kill someone.
h-hello? hyunjin, anything up?
he asked in a soft voice, going up the elevator.

"jinmi and i will visit our family resthouse this weekend, i thought of inviting you to come so we can hang out and start on our science fair project."
perfect. minho thought out.
that's great! i'd love to come.
minho said excitedly through the phone, the elevator doors opened and he turned his phone to his other hand, covering the mic and slashing his knife on the bodyguards before they could make a sound.
"cool! i'll just text you the details."

okay, thanks hyunjin.
minho replied before hanging up. the sparkle in his eyes turned from joy to cruelty as he faced the door to the mayor's office. minho peered through the peephole and grinned seeing the mayor still working.

he kicked the door open and pointed his gun at the mayor who looked at him in shock.
would you do me the honors of taking your life?
with a loud bang, minho turned his back, not bothering to spare a minute of his time at the crime he had done.

minho arrived in a huge farmland owned by the hwangs, he turned to his side and noticed jinmi was running up to him.
hyejun oppa! i'm so happy you agreed to go!
she smiled brightly at him.
the assassin felt his stomach queesy so suddenly, he had never been out with— i guess you could say "friends" before.

jinmi left and minho went off to explore for a while (finding escape routes). he spotted hyunjin by the field and his face darkened, the older hwang was practicing to shoot, quite a new discovery.

minho went down the hill and hyunjin waved his hand to greet him.
hyejun! do you want to see me shoot?
he invited and minho faked a smile.
from that distance?
he asked and hyunjin smirked.
watch me.

minho watched him, intensely, he wanted to scoff. not even a sniper can shoot from that distance even with the best gun or the best skills, what hyunjin did was a shock to him. the bullet still landed, straight to the bullseye.
hyunjin looked at him proudly as minho had his mouth hung open of shock.