❯ 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

we reached the designated floor, i opened the door of the staircase silently and we were welcomed by a narrow hallway. i was about to go in when minho held a hand up to stop me.
let me.
he said and disappeared into the dark.

i could not see him move but when i had spotted him again, he was already standing near the two bodyguards by the doorway of the condo room. i could tell he planned to assassinate them, but we were left surprised by the sight. i let out an inner gasp as minho tipped the guards and they fell on the floor, several bullets were planted on their backs, staining their uniforms.

minho and i looked at each other for a split second, guns still armed in our hands. he turned his attention back to the bodyguards.
i have a bad feeling about this....
he said and i took out a small box i use to hack a digital lock.
the secretary.
i said in a bit of panic as i typed in the code i retrieved from the box to unlock the door of the room.

minho and i barged into the condo, guns held and guard up. we gaped at the sight that welcomed us, the secretary lying on the floor shot dead. if i could retrieve the files and check for evidences around the room i'll be able to perform a deduction to uncover the crime.

what happened—
before minho could finish, a helicopter flashed a light at us and our eyes narrowed. a couple of officers crashed through the windows and aimed their guns at us.
yes captain, we caught the suspects for mr. choi's murder.
one said through a caller.

chan get down!
minho pushed me to the ground, himself included as we dodged a smoke bomb thrown at us. he sat on top of me as he shot the police down in one go. he continued to shoot them, all perfectly shot in the heart or head, an assured death.

minho pulled me up from the floor and we ran out the door, we went down the stairs and jolted when we heard the door below open. he looked at me and put his index finger in front of his lips, ordering me to be quiet. he moved through the dark and before i knew it, all policemen were bleeding and dead on the ground.

i smiled slightly, gun held on my side.
it's unfair you're getting all the fun.
i said and i could feel his gaze on me.
save it, you won't kill anyway.
he scoffed and walked down the steps again.
i'm upset you doubt my talents.

minho and i hid on both ends of the doorframe armed with pistols, i took a glance at a hole of the wrecked door and noticed the power was still out. we ran out our hiding spots and started to shoot back at the officers opposing us. minho made sure to knock them dead on just in one shot while i shot solely on places that will injure.

i shot one officer by the hand resulting her dropping her gun, one by the shoulder and one by the leg. i slid through the ground and past a rain of bullets, standing up and kicking one by his back. i stopped another officer by holding their arm, a bullet almost brushing against my cheek, i pulled and kicked him in the stomach and hit him in a vital point, he won't die, but he will be in pain.

when the chaos cleared, all were on the ground, and minho's side of the spacious area was a pool of blood. i chuckled, our jobs were fairly similar, but look how different we are.

we've been framed.
he spoke before sirens blared outside and the room flashed of red and blue lights.
minho wait!
i ran after him who was finding an escape route before the police could catch onto us.

what are you doing?! you'll only make it worse for us!
i reached out to try grabbing even just a small fabric of his clothes but he ran too fast.
we've been set up! we're now suspects of a serious crime! they'll lock us up in the bureau or worse execute us! you should know this! ❞ 
he told me as we ran through the halls and opened unknown doors. minho sounded panicked, it was quite unexpected, but i remembered he was actually locked up once before he got out of jail himself. (everyone in the police station dead of course, one of the cases we've studied when the red viper was still our biggest suspect)

we arrived at the alleyway using a  b a c k d o o r  we found in the ground floor. we held our knees and panted to catch our breaths. minho leaned back to hide behind a trash bin, a few strikes of blue and red light was seen in the distance of the alleyway.

someone betrayed us....
minho said with his voice sharp and dark. his hair covered his eyes and i could barely see his face in the dark, nor the shadows he emitted as he sauntered slowly towards me after drawing out his knife.
i did not know of this.
i simply said.

i hate how i believe you.
minho replied and slashed the knife he pointed at me on my cheek, putting it back in it's shaft after with a grunt. i sighed, letting the blood trickle down my face.

━━━━━━━ • ♤ • ━━━━━━━

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝙾𝟼𝙾𝟾𝟸𝟸
oOF—

i'll try updating everyday during my spare time at work,
i've written until half the book last year so i have some drafts i can fix and publish daily

love you mwah !! (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )