❯ 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

we looked around the house for a good while before falling tired, so we decided to sleep and look for it first thing in the morning instead. the three of us slept side by side in the living room with a mat minho got us and a few beddings we brought.

i woke up that early morning, the sun was barely seen rising from the window. i chuckled seeing changbin still fast asleep beside me and decided to let him rest. i looked for minho around the house, but he was nowhere to be found.

i looked for him again, i found stairs leading to an attic i believed, but instead i found a rooftop and there minho was, resting his head on the rails watching the sun rise behind the mountains and fields, viewing the lake reflecting it below.

i walked towards him, leaning on the rails, and leaving a good distance between us as always. after a few minutes of silence, he had broken it.
i told seungmin everything.
he said and i agreed after remembering how his younger brother reacted yesterday.

i guess i haven't been as honest with you.
minho sighed after saying that.
when i say my family is messed up, it's really messed up.
he looked at me.
is it okay if i tell you?
minho asked me and i blinked.
of course! of course! why wouldn't it be okay with me? i should be the one asking you that.

he chuckled and shook his head.
it's alright with me if it's alright with you, sometimes people might not be in the right state to listen to someone else's problems, it might add up to the things you're thinking if i vent, so i wanted to ask if it's okay to tell you.

i rested my palm on top of minho's hand, caressing it a bit for comfort.
i'll share the burden no matter the circumstances, you don't have to worry about me, i want you to be able to breathe as well.
minho stared at me, his eyes wide open of shock. they were shaking yet sparkled, it seems like he wanted to say something, but choking back tears.

he sighed again and looked down.
my mom wasn't always a stuck up bitch, she was an only child and her parents forced her to marry at fourteen. fourteen..... she had her first child just right after, but her husband left the village to find a better wife. her parents had died then of old age and no one in the village could support her financially because everyone here is also struggling. she raised my eldest sister on her own while working at the diner.

someone had told me my mom's other job started because noona got really sick, a journalist passed by the village and my mom offered him a one night stand so she could have money to get noona to the nearest hospital. how could he refuse? my mom was beautiful. noona got cured but months later she found out she was pregnant and minhyuk hyung was born.
miinho continued to tell me.
it wasn't as bad back then they told me, they said it only got worse when i was born. my mom hated me the most for a reason, and i'm probably the reason why my younger siblings are struggling to live in a world they didn't choose.