❯ 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

minho and i sat on the car he'd stolen in heavy silence, he had his eyes on the road dead serious as if he was thinking, hands gripping tightly on the wheel.
running away won't make things better for us.
i told him.
but it's the only choice we have for now.
he gritted his teeth.

what now? your clean records are ruined.
minho said, i turned my head towards him and let out a small chuckle.
is that what you're worried about right now? i'm flattered.
i said jokingly and i could hear him scoff.
forget what i said, answer my question, we can't stay on the road forever.

i held my chin and looked down at the small blood stains on my slacks.
you're right.
i said.
i can't die without a clean record.
i smiled and i could feel minho gaze at me from the corner of his eye.
i still won't quit from the investigation though. while we're on the run, we have to gather information and find out the truth behind the frame, who killed the secretary, and their intentions. by then we might get the biggest clue on our main mission.

whoa whoa whoa "we"? "us on the run"? who told you we'd be doing this together? i'm just waiting for the perfect time to shoot your head.
minho laughed making me smile.
you have no choice sweetheart, we're both being hunted now. what do you suppose we do?

i do not wish to interfere with minho's personal life, much more be associated with him, but if it will be important in the situation we're in, i might do things to make him talk.

i have a friend who lives deeper in the edge of the city where the neighborhood is packed. he owns a space in an apartment building. we should stop and rest there for a while, the sun will rise soon and it won't be easy for us to get around as much.
i told him, he was silent for a while and i came to mind he might refuse. it was dangerous, one of us might try to kill each other, but as of now we don't have much choice. he didn't reply, but he let me switch seats with him so i could take us there.

i parked on the sidewalk beside a row of old brick buildings and apartments, the streets were too narrow and cars were already parked on both sides so it would be impossible for the car to fit through.

minho and i got out the car, he stopped and looked around the silent street lit up by dimmed streetlights, a few raindrops faintly falling from the night sky.
what if they track the car? should i make it explode down a cliff?
he asked and i gaped at him.
well, depending if they can find us quickly here.... hmmm.... it won't be good, this place is packed and a ruckus would only draw attention.

then why did you bring us here then?
minho crossed his arms with a huff, i smiled at him apologetically.
my friend is the only one i could think of that can help us, and this place would be easier to hide around and take escape routes on our side. let's just crash the car first thing in the morning!
i offered enthusiastically but he just rolled his eyes.