❯ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

❝ hey! hyejun! ❞minho smiled seeing hyunjin run up to him

hey! hyejun!
minho smiled seeing hyunjin run up to him.
hey, what's up?
he looked up at him and was given a notebook.
you were absent yesterday and the lesson was pretty complicated so i took some notes for you.
hyunjin told him.

minho didn't know what to say, he was absent because he had to assassinate this businesswoman that tried to scam the mafia. it's not like school will be beneficial with his wits, but he didn't expect hyunjin to do such a thing.
you.... didn't have to....
he said shyly and hyunjin patted his shoulder.
come on, that's what friends are for right? plus you helped me pick out a gift for jinmi the other day, this is the least i can do. i also reported those kids from class d, if they still bother you, just tell me and i'll protect you!
hyunjin saluted and minho giggled.
thank you hyunjin.

see you later!
hyunjin waved goodbye and minho waved back, hugging the notebook hyunjin gave him. so this is what having a friend is like. minho thought out. how pathetic.

hwang hyunjin is such a fucking loser!
minho heard voices in the alleyway beside a convenience store on his way home from school.
community service? really? for bullying that jeon hyejun? telling the teacher is just being a sissy— can't he fight like a man?
they laughed and minho gripped the straps of his backpack while listening.

he acts all high and mighty when in reality he's just a fatherless bitch— i bet he fucks both female and male teachers just so he could maintain his position in the school council!
they laughed again and minho quietly walked towards them, not making a sound in the dark.
what a whore.

what did you say about hwang hyunjin?
the four of them gasped seeing minho standing in front of them, his silhouette the only thing seen in the dark.
jeon hyejun? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
they started to laugh to themselves again and started to tear up.
what? are you looking for a fight?
minho smiled innocently.
actually, i'm looking for blood to spill.
he said before slithering in the dark, a second later, one of them fell to the ground, bleeding by the pulse of his neck.

the rest looked at their fallen friend in fear and now back onto minho.
y-you're— the red viper!
they started to run, but minho was too quick and ran to block the other exit of the alleyway. they fell to the ground, too scared that their legs wobbled and won't lift their bodies up, eyes still staring at minho and mouths wide open of shock. minho laughed, sweetly but manacing.
i see you've heard of me. so that means you've heard of my knife too?
he asked while walking slowly towards them, fingers trailing at the sharp golden fang.
do you want to be slaughtered? or.... hm, i haven't poisoned anyone in a while.

minho spun his knife and knelt to them.
let's try it shall we?
he grinned.

have you heard? the rowdy guys from class d were killed by the red viper.
all minho could hear the next day were whispers within the school. he tried not to smile, but he felt good that day, the same way he feels whenever he had killed someone.
it was terrible! i saw a picture of the crime scene and i felt sick! their skin was green and sucked dry an-and blood was pouring from every hole in their body! how could the red viper use his poison on defenseless teenage boys?