❯ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

but chan hyung, we can't just do that to minho, he trusts us.
changbin told me as we both tried reasoning with each other. days passed, things turned out to be on a different direction than what i anticipated. but it was my job to put offenders to proper punishment. it is my duty after all. at first, i was hunting minho for his crimes, and to infiltrate the dirty works of the mafia corporation. but now, why am i having second thoughts about everything? i couldn't put things into place without another in agony. if we weren't just framed.... then maybe it wouldn't have to go this way, that i wouldn't have any such connections deeper with him other than a criminal i'm trying to catch.

i'm still torn. just because he has been through that much doesn't cover the fact that he had done the worst, it doesn't justify his actions nor his crimes.
i told changbin, the younger had a loyal heart than i did. the aspects of our job were important to him, but when in a crossroad of choosing between justice or loyalty, his judgement wavers. he looked at me, his gaze firm, he has already made his decision. 
you have always followed your virtues hyung, your beliefs— and i respect you so highly because of that. but for now i trust minho, his past actions won't be justified by his trauma nor his actions now, but i believe there's a chance for him to redeem himself as a person. until then i want to take his side, i know, because he's my friend.

for the first time ever, i questioned my judgement.

good, you guys are here, i've studied the documents i've retrieved from my brother's room and we have a solid lead to the person that can tell us all the information we need to infiltrate the farm the mafia corporation is running.
changbin and i arrived at the hotel buffet area after our conversation, where minho was using changbin's laptop to research and study the files we've collected from our past trip, along with the decoded files we sent to our company.

changbin was still dazed, wavering as he sees minho. i looked at the both of them, it hasn't been long, but their friendship already blossomed through the days we spent together.

this.....
minho's eyes suddenly widened and the atmosphere fell heavy upon our shoulders.
um, this farm.
minho quickly swapped back to his usual confident tone.
the only way to gather data about this certain place is through documents but apparently all legal firms about the construction of the farm were sealed, it seems like the mafia had a special connection with the government or a government official for this to happen, that is according to the codes your company sent. there are no records of how to get there, where it is, or who are involved, but the files from my brother tell us this person named yang minseo is the only one in the outside world that can tell us more information how to enter the island the farm is in.

what kind of farm is it? how can they hide it from the government? and what is yang minseo's involvement in this?
changbin asked, scrolling through the data minho pieced together.
i-i'm not sure of what the farm does.
i could tell he was lying, minho never hesitates on his answers.
but there's nothing in the mafia don's power that he can't overcome with connections and money, as for yang minseo, she was a college student in the university of seoul. apparently she started this concept as a research paper with a few peers of other schools. it was rejected, but the mafia don took interest in the paper when one of their groupmates sold it to the black market. such study wouldn't benefit any at first, but the mafia don was able to make it a reality that has the power to destroy society.