A/N!- Ending and future chapters plan!

This is just for me to clear some stuff up about which chapters come out and what not! :)
Only for the future! The endings aren't here yet!!!

Normally I make the chapter revolve around a certain person (Eg. An Endermans Love was involving Ranboo, Kings Orders was for JSchlatt)

But I will make some normal chapters including friends of main characters and Y/n!
I don't want to only make like 20 chapters and call it done,I want the story to actually have plot,not just a story huddled together and rushed

I'm currently planning out the next chapter,I have some ideas for future chapters as well! I'm trying to plan out the entire story line and pick out certain events and points to make them into actual chapters!

Also! This book contains themes of death,blood,obsession and all that (The mature is there for a reason!) basically most things you would normally think of when you think Yandere! So really it's more Angst (or will be)

So no Smut,Fluff (could be changed,I feel like some characters deserve that) or anything else fluff-related I guess

ALSO! Yandere stories mostly revolve around obsession (most do,some Dont),it's not romantic or normal in any way,this book isn't romanticising Obsession and or killing for people you love!!,I just wanted to get that out there,it's not something you should do to get people to notice you! It's mostly to do with fiction,it's not real,but some characters and or people involved with fan fictions to do with anything like that are,But! As I say in the description,I am ONLY using the characters,not the actual people! All of them I'm sure are not like this

The ending of this book will go on for some time as well,I'm planning on giving each character TWO endings with Y/n,it depends on you if you want to choose that character! Each one will have two routes,a good one and a bad one!

for those who like some angst and to cry in the middle of the night....

Each ending of the Bad routes will involve a certain character or characters death,however we are hardly there yet,so don't worry!

The good ending is pretty self explanatory,it's a good ending! The character ends up with Y/n and they hopefully have a normal relationship,despite bad things that may have happened,I hope to end most good endings with a healthy and happy relationship!

I like sad endings Over happy ones,not sure why,so I decided to make two routes in case,of course,people like happy endings as much as sad ones,I hope most of you like this idea!

Thank you so much for 1.05k reads! I honestly didn't think this book would reach over 500,so I was honestly surprised! I hope this book won't take as long as I think it will,I'm so excited for some future events that I plan on putting in here,So let's hope it won't take as long!

:]